The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Terror of Eden (RP) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Terror of Eden (RP) OoC81
ROA

+3
Yuuki
Draligon
Aero Dynamic
7 posters

Terror of Eden (RP)

Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Terror of Eden (RP) Empty Terror of Eden (RP)

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:51 pm

My senses started to come to me, slowly and groggily. I let out a slight groan, my head hurt, my eyes stung, my limbs felt like they were on fire. The sensation passed after a few moments, but my vision was blurry until I blinked it away. I finally got my surroundings, it was cold and hard, and my mouth tasted weird, strange, bad. I didn't have to look around to know where I was, a cage. The real question was how I got in here. My ears swiveled, letting me know I wasn't alone. I sniffed, mostly smelling the strange scent that went with the taste in my mouth but also catching other creatures. I couldn't tell if they were in the same space of me, but it was better not to make poor assumptions. My spines lifted, sensing breathing nearby. I took a breath, getting onto my feet. After turning around I now realized what I was facing, Cerberus, one of the most feared monsters. I let out a shaky breath, fear would show weakness, and that wasn't needed in front of it. I didn't even notice the thing in the corner of the cage, or anything else around. I looked up, meeting his face for a brief second before looking away. *That shows he's the alpha, and that's not how it is. Even if he may not have eyes, you never know who else was watching* I though after a short second, looking back up and meeting his face. My muscles tensed, my ears flicked back but I forced them back up. I was scared, feared of the dreadful stories about him, ripping his opponent ever so slowly, letting them scream out in pain as their bones came apart and their flesh ripping, causing the blood to spill out everywhere. I shook the thoughts with a flick on an ear, my mouth set in a firm line. If I spoke now, my voice would tremble and I knew it would show my real emotion, not the one I was forcing out. I took slow breaths, slowing my breathing and becoming calmer, if he wanted to talk, he'd have to speak first.
    Draligon
    Draligon

Male Posts : 127

Character sheet
    Character Name: Draligon Kaijin
    Species: Daikaiju
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Terror of Eden (RP) Empty Re: Terror of Eden (RP)

Post by Draligon Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:16 pm

My three large and streamline heads would be laying down on the hard metal. I have just fought in the arena, this time it was a strange serpentine like creature. It didn't last long, only a few electrical blasts and it was stunned, which I then I went in for the kill, which involved me biting into it and ripping it into three pieces, causing it's guts and blood to spill all over the floor and even some onto me. In fact some of the serpent monster's Blood is still on me, mostly on my facial areas. I continue laying down, waiting for my next fight, but then something... strange happens. The humans placed another monster into my cage, a wolf-like creature with multiple eyes, and it appears to be female. I simply stared at her with my eyeless heads before she woke up all groggily, which lead to her looking at me before her realization came. She was stuck in a cage with one of the most feared monster in the arena, something no other creature wants to be living with. I would simply get up, now towering over her, before walking slowly towards her, showing what appears to be visible wounds on his chest and some on his heads. I would then kneel down at her so we can be at eye level, and simply nudged her with my right head on her shoulder, trying to get her my attention so I can at least welcome her to her new life. I might be vicious and brutal on the arena, but I am no simple mindless animal. So I at least have some form of manners.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:41 pm

Ragnarok snarled angrily as the cage that he was in was lowered to the ground in a large cage. He could smell two other lifeforms outside, but through the tightly knit bars, he couldn't make out the shapes. Stupid humans! Let me go home! he thought angrily. They had somehow paralyzed and captured him, and trapped him in this stupid box of a cage, where he was to be taken to some sort of.. was it arena? As soon as the cage plopped to the ground, and the door opened, he rushed out, gladly taking in the fresh (not really) outside air. He narrowed his glowing red eyes at the other two beasts in the cage, but kept his distance. He didn't know who they were, and it was better to be wary of them, for if they attacked, he would be at a disadvantage of 2 to 1.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:54 pm

I stiffened, watching as he got up, now towering well over me. I still concentrated on deep breaths, making sure I was calm and not backing down. I looked at his blood splattered face, seeing the wounds in my peripheral vision. Recent fight, the blood was still pretty fresh. I flattened my head when he nudged my shoulder, letting out a low growl. If we were on soil, I would've flexed my claws into the soil. I could feel my tail spikes slightly lifting up, like they did when I was feeling threatened. The sudden clunking of metal and a snarl made me turn my head, coming across another creature. I wasn't worried about him but the humans, and I let out a hiss at them. I looked at the new creature, he was smart to keep his distance or else I might have slapped him with my tail, an unpleasant situation for him. I looked at him from Cerberus and back, my spines on my back lifting even further as I took a step back, in hopes that I'd be able to dodge an attack from anyone. I didn't like the small space, but I'd have to make due. If anyone did decide to make a bigger move I'd just have to surround myself in my mist, they shouldn't be able to get through that. I gingerly took a seat, curling my tail around so that they could see the sharp spines. I gave it a little shake like a snake, hearing them clack against each other and remembering my childhood before having it clear. I hoped the message was clear, don't mess with me because I would defend.
    Draligon
    Draligon

Character sheet

Post by Draligon Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:14 pm

I would simply tilt my middle head, a little bit confused why she was acting so defensive. I don't kill outside the arena for good reason. That reason being that the Humans will drug me again, something I am way too familiar with. I then realized that in her perspective, I may look... a little bit on the nightmarish side, also those stories around the place saying that I kill my opponents, which I do in fact do, may cause others to become fearful by my very presence. I was about to say something to make her calm down a little bit, but then another monster, this time a dragon looking beast entering the cage. What are the humans up to? Why are they all of the sudden putting in other monsters into my 'home'? The only other thing that looked vaguely like a monster is that tin can that always sits in the corner of the interior. I would simply shake my middle head and walks back to my spot, simply saying to the new monsters "Welcome to my 'home', go make yourselves... comfortable. Your definitely going to need it if you want to at least have some shred of security." I said in a intimidating and grim tone.

Last edited by Gojira on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Griffin Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Grimm's sides heaved with every breath, his throat vibrated with every snore and his eyelid's twitched on occasion. The 14 meter reptilian monster looked so at peace, contrast to his surroundings. Odd creatures such as himself of all shapes and sizes flanked him. They had been brought to this hell-hole.. just like him. Most of them had either destroyed a civilization of sorts or in some way disturbed the world around them. Their roars of fury, however, shed a tiny strand of hope upon the situation. They had not yet been broken. Grimm shifted in his sleep, rotten flesh that had glued him to the floor peeled away, the gut-wrenching smell of decomposition filled the air around him. His glowing purple eyes shot open, his third-eyelid retreating to the corners of his eyes. He lifted himself onto his feet and sniffed the air. A new addition? It smelled of fur. He parted his jaws, black goo hanging in strands from his jagged, yellowing fangs. He turned his attention to the guards outside of his cage and stared longingly at them. Food was all he could think about as his stomach twisted and turned, growling violently. He swiped a tongue across his gums and charged forward, chomping down on the indestructible bars of his cage. They rattled and squealed as he sank his teeth into the metal. The guards outside his cage jumped back and rang up the control room. Not longer after, a large slab of meat plopped down out of the chute, onto the ground next to him. Grimm turned around and drove his snout into the raw flesh, ripping hunks of meat off the bone and sucking it down his gullet. As quickly as it came, it was gone. Nothing, not even the bone was left. Well sated, Grimm peeked out of his cage to the newcomer. Some sort of wolf-thing?
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Ragnarok watched the three-headed dinosaur. "Hm," he muttered. A new creature had been brought into the cage, and he watched with mild interest as it immediately dove into the large and fresh slab of meat that had been thrown down. Another piece was thrown down, and this one, he quickly snatched it out of the air, and dragged it to a secluded corner, devouring it himself. As he finished, he licked his chops, and eyed the other creatures, before padding over carefully. "So who're the rest of you? And why are we here?" he asked gruffly.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Wiping some dust off of the shoulder-pad of his ballistic armor, Nexus trotted along the observation deck. Just down below, past the tinted windows, anyone could take a look at the large, caged room with several creatures inside. These creatures were oddities, but it was for that reason that they were being researched. He quickly took a few glances at them. He shuddered when he placed his sight on the one with three heads. That's a vile thing. What type of godforsaken deed brought this abomination up? Pondering his recent thought, he put his finger to his chin and began to think about a few other idea. Also, I wonder if the heads fight? Can't just be roses and perfume between those triplets. The entire being perplexed him.

Nexus decided that he spent long enough thinking about the disgusting creature below and kept going about his daily routine. Checking the cartridges for his rifle, he swiped his hand by his belt. His fingers felt the holster containing his custom revolver; a five-chamber beast filled with .50 Alaskan. The value he had for this type of ammunition was heightened by the fact that it could put down a mammoth with a minimal number of shots. Dreamily, Nexus went back to his duties as he walked throughout the secure area.

He walked past several researchers and pulled out an impromptu greeting, saying, "Good morning, eggheads." The favor was returned with complacent nods and slow waves of the hand. Nexus quickly strode back over to the lobby and made himself a cup of coffee; warm with a little milk. Nothing better to start the day off right than a nice, fresh cup of caffeine.
    Draligon
    Draligon

Character sheet

Post by Draligon Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:44 pm

With a simple grunt, I would lay down on my stomach for a little bit, taking a few glances at the new arrivals that is in my 'home' now. They all seemed... like a odd bunch. But I shouldn't be the one talking considering I do have three heads and two tails, but that's beside the point. Why exactly did the humans move them into my cage? I would continue wondering about my predicament, both swaying my tails and doing some scratching on the floor before one of the tails hits something metal, and it's not the bars. I would have one of my heads look back to see what I hit, only to see that robot that always sits in the corner. I would then mutter "Why is this useless piece of scrap metal here anyway? It's not even a monster, so it's basically just junk." I said now amusing my self by hitting the robot lightly with one of my tails.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan

Post by Akreious Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

A light hum as emanating from the robot for quite awhile although not audible unless you're pitch silent. But when a "clang" sound on the metal robot, the humming stopped. The monsters might not have heard but, but it's more eary and a little creepy to some after the background noise disappeared. Several lights under the blue cover activated and the robot slowly stood up to 30 ft tall. "I'm not junk. I'm Metal. The Earth Transformed..." in a very robotic voice until the bot sits back down and the hum returns, the blue lights leaving. According to the humans the robot wasn't supposed to activate on its own and would only activate by human voice commands so it made no sense. Also despite the robotic voice, the voice itself still displayed emotion which was supposed to be impossible.
    Draligon
    Draligon

Character sheet

Post by Draligon Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:53 pm

If I had eyes, they would be widened now. So far, the situation just went from weird to just flat out strange. First with the new monsters, now the Tin Can just stood up and talked to him. I would continue to ponder for a little bit before I would hear my stomachs growl, which made me start to drool a little bit. I would stand up and walk to where some human workers are, which would lead to me grabbing ahold of the bars with my clawed feet, and then roaring loudly, prompting the workers to quickly run to the control panel. After that, a live animal (looks like this http://www.deviantart.com/art/Boorish-Cow-278861556 ) would be sent in. It stood 10 feet tall, 30 feet long, and was rather fat, but it did not stayed that long. After a moment, I would grab ahold of it with my foot, impaling the fat beast with my claws. It howled in agony, but went silent after I killed it by biting the head off. I would the start eating the creature quickly, all my heads shoveling in large chunks of meat into my jaws.
    F.U.R.
    F.U.R.

Female Posts : 359

Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort

Post by F.U.R. Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:28 am

Yami slowly opened her eyes as she finally realized where she was. The place was familiar, but it wasn't at the same time. "These cages all look the same, but the monsters in the look different... How odd. Sad though, I really hate socializing.." The kitsune began to stand up, then made the blue markings on her pelt glow, and her eyes followed suit. She didn't want to directly say "hey, don't mess with me.." but she didn't want to straight up attack the other monsters, and make a disguising appearance. The best thing that the large kitsune could do was just display a light show, so that is what she did. When Yami actually took the time to look around, she spotted a cage with a bunch of monsters in it, which was...odd. "This place couldn't be any weirder. I guess I will have to wait for them to start conversation. If they want it that's what they will do. Then hopefully I won't be so alone..." The beast then awoke from it's thoughts and heard a sound. Her ears perked and she quickly looked on over to see what it was.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:10 pm

I watched as Cerberus hit the metal box, and it suddenly stood up, talked, and went back down. That was weird... and strange... Suddenly, the door to the cage opened and a drone came in. I tilted my head, narrowing my eyes at it. It quickly came over to me and I jumped away from it, growling at it. In the corner of my eye I saw other drones keeping the others from going out. What was going on here? It kept approaching me and I slowly back away, still growling at it. I felt my foot hit the earth, noticing it was getting me out of the cage. This confused me even more. I glanced around, seeing as there was more drones around, most closely knit together. I heard the creaking of metal and turned back to the front of the cage, it was closed again. I glanced around, my ears perked and my spines standing on edge. I saw a gap and went for it, seeing how that was the wrong move. Not only did more drones block the hole but I got a zap with it. I backed up, shaking my head and backing into and drone, getting another shock with the way. I yelped, beginning to run down the lane clear of drones. It eventually lead down to a building, where I slowed my pace. Looking behind me the drones were blocking the entrance, but I could see a light at the end of the path. Taking a breath I started padding down, pricked for whatever these things were trying to do to me.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:45 am

Ragnarok's eyes narrowed as the metal box stood up and began talking to that three-headed dinosaur. A robot? It must have been a human-made one. He was still curious, but instead thought better of it since he didn't really want to risk getting attacked. A droning sound filled the air, and he turned around just in time to spot at least 10 drones ushering one of the smaller beasts out.

~Short post just because~
    F.U.R.
    F.U.R.

Female Posts : 359

Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort

Post by F.U.R. Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:34 am

(Why you people ignore my post ;-;)
    Draligon
    Draligon

Character sheet

Post by Draligon Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:22 pm

(Because of popular demand, this RP is happening still. PS, I shall be the NPC monster)

After Lupus padded towards the light, she would be met my a large arena, with tons of screaming people in the stages, cheering for what was about to happen.

"Heeeeeelllllo everybody, and welcome back to a at wonderful time at EDEN COMBAT! Iiiiiiin this corner, We have a newcomer here, LUPUS, a multi eyed wolf monster that is said to have a bad attitude, that's not all but she is said to be in the cell with Cerberus, THAT'S RIGHT, THE ONE AND ONLY MUTANT DINOSAUR! Aaaaand in the corner, we have Jovis, a gigantic armored predatory crocodile from another dimension."

Just then, the spot light showed what appears to be Jovis, a 6 limbed, bipedal crocodile monster, roaring and flexing his arms before turning his angry gaze at Lupus, ready to fight this new kid on the block.

(looks like this http://pre08.deviantart.net/406b/th/pre/i/2012/089/6/0/jovis_redux_by_a3dkid-d4uer3p.png )
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:51 pm

I could hear the screams of people, wincing a bit at first. They were loud, showing that something was going to happen. I emerged into the light, looking around at all of the people watching until my gaze fell upon the other creature here. I listened to the loud speaker, taking note that he said combat. I studied my now 'opponent' noticing that he was strong, but didn't look like he'd be as fast as me. I stood in a ready position, waiting for him to charge so I could leap aside. Would it be wise to wait on using the mist? It could have no effect on him, and might not even be needed. If I was faster than him I could tire him out, or he may not tire. Maybe attacking the weak spots... I stopped, I needed to find out what he could do first. I continued to wait, if he did come I'd wait until close to the last second to move, then try and see if he had any weak spots. I kept my spines high and alert, focusing on only two eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:19 pm