The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

In the Presence of Power ((Keskorie and Shenzi)) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
In the Presence of Power ((Keskorie and Shenzi)) OoC81
ROA

2 posters

In the Presence of Power ((Keskorie and Shenzi))

Shenzi
    Shenzi

Male Posts : 39

Character sheet
    Character Name: Shenzi
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

In the Presence of Power ((Keskorie and Shenzi)) Empty In the Presence of Power ((Keskorie and Shenzi))

Post by Shenzi Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:00 pm

It was daytime, and Shenzi wasn't all happy-go-lucky about that. The sun burnt on his shoulders. He felt as if his face was being cooked like meat on a grill when, in reality, his skin was completely normal. Weakened by the sunlight, yes. More vulnerable to rashes and chicken pox, also yes. This was only common for a vampire. It wasn't that bad, really, but if you sit with Shenzi long enough you realize he makes it sound more awful than it really is. Even to vampires. Shenz's skin was slick with sweat. He was walking along a path. . . He didn't know where it went, but even though he hates being in the sunlight, he needed it. He made a mental note on the paths he took when at a fork in the road so he can easily find the way back home.

Shenzi took a deep breath, closing his one eye. His stomach rumbled in hunger-- for actual food, not blood. The last time he ate was at breakfast, and that was about six hours ago. Should've thought about bringing a snack, he thought bitterly to himself. He wandered off the road by a few feet, propped his back against a small tree, and slid down to take a seat. Now in the dim shade of the tree, he was feeling a little better. He just hoped he didn't get a sunburn. Shenzi blinked as a squirrel came into view, skittering down a tree at the other side of the path. It sniffed around. Shenzi subconsciously grinned. Animals always found a way to calm him down, and for a few minutes he forgot of his hunger and stopped cursing the heat. The squirrel was pretty cute. Shenzi wished he brought trail mix so he could feed it, even though feeding wildlife was a big no-no. But there wouldn't have been anyone to stop him.
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Species: Human
    Alignment :

In the Presence of Power ((Keskorie and Shenzi)) Empty Re: In the Presence of Power ((Keskorie and Shenzi))

Post by Keskorie Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:22 pm

The sun was bright and it brought a small smile on Kes's face. It was sunny a lot in Almor, but she was barely allowed to go outside without covering herself fully to avoid 'ruining her perfect shin.' Gosh, how much she was happy to get away from there. She was surprised that they even let her go away on her own since she grew older. Kes had always thought that she'd be stuck in that old castle forever. She had her sword on her back, a pistol hidden in one of her boots while the other had a dagger in it. Despite the sun she was wearing black leather pants and a leather jacket with a black tank top underneath. Of course, you couldn't see the tank due to her jacket being closed all the way.

Keskorie continued down a path, her high heeled boots crunching on the ground beneath her. Further up she noticed a big tree, and under it was a figure that seemed to be resting. She smirked. You didn't tend to see a lot of people out here in heat, especially not on some long forgotten path. Keskorie walked closer, watching as a squirrel scampered off into a nearby tree. "Hey, what's your name?" She asked with a smile, putting one of her hands on her hip.
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Character sheet

In the Presence of Power ((Keskorie and Shenzi)) Empty Re: In the Presence of Power ((Keskorie and Shenzi))

Post by Shenzi Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Shenzi watched the furry rodent move away to another tree. He closed his eye briefly for a sec or two. He could fall asleep, if he wanted to. Out in the bare sun, the heat was unbearable, but now, it was only tolerable. He still preferred naps under a roof though. . . And lo and behold! Here came a passerby. He blinked up at a pair of eyes, which he was surprised to find were two different colors: blue and green. It was strange, but not in a bad way. . . It was just. . . A dark shade, paired with one of illumination? Shenzi never saw a pair like it, and he was fascinated. He took it in for a small moment before standing up, tipping his hat and smiling at the lady.

"Heya. I'm Shenzi." He held his hat to his chest. He hadn't expected anyone else to be on the path, so seeing this woman was a surprise. Good or bad?? Well, Shenzi wasn't sure about that yet. That just depended on how things will go. Here in The Beyond, you never know who is hostile. . . Although, something about this new chick made the vampire think she could show someone who's boss if presented with the challenge. Or maybe it was just that he'd earned a slap or two in the past by women, when he had started to flirt with them. Females. Definitely a force to be reckoned with. he thought to himself before continuing to grin. He asked, "And yours?"
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:40 am

Keskorie was interested in his display, as he held the hat to his chest and asked her name. Not many people did that now days. "My name is Keskorie, but you can just call me Korie if you like." She said to him with a quick smile. "What brings you out here on this hot day?" Kes stepped into the shade, glad to be slightly cooled off. The heat on her back was starting to really bug her, although that was why she was ready to leave this place.

(Sorry for the short post wuehgrtf. Also curious but would Shenzi ever consider joining a guild? Idk I'm just wondering XD)
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Character sheet

Post by Shenzi Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:49 am

((It's fine, I'm quite in the rush myself so this post may be short as well. :3 Yeah, he'd consider it, but it just depends on the type of guild if he'll join or not.)

Keskorie. Shenzi's head instantly replayed the stranger's name. Keskorie... I feel like I've heard her name before. He wasn't sure, but he knew he hadn't seen Korie before. He thought he heard it while in public. Must have caught it from a passerby conversation sometime in the past. He liked that name. Had a pretty ring to it. Shenzi murmured quietly in thought as Korie questioned him what he was doing in the sun. . . Especially on a hot day. Shenzi was careful not to let his smile fall into a pout as he was reminded of the heat smoldering on his shoulders. He kept grinning. "Nice to meet you, Korie." He politely spoke, then answered, "I just felt like I needed the fresh air." He was quiet for a moment, then, in an attempt to lighten up the mood a bit, he smirked. "Heh! You'd think you were inside a volcano in this weather."
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Kes smirked at his reply. It was like a volcano in the weather, wasn't it? Hopefully there was a cafe or bar up ahead, or someplace that served drinks and food. Her water was getting low, but that was mostly because she was about to return from her trip. "Sure does feel like a volcano. Is there anywhere specific you were heading?" She asked, curious if he was going the same way she was or not. Maybe if they were they could travel together for a bit before splitting when needed.

(Blarg more short post)
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Character sheet

Post by Shenzi Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Shenzi thought about that. There wasn't any reason for him going outdoors in the sunshine other than getting fresh air. But, ah.... While he was walking along a few hours back, didn't he see an advertisement? Something about a coffeehouse. But that was a few hours ago. No telling how far away it was now. It was an hour away, or that was what it said when Shenzi read it. He had been walking for a long time. Maybe it wasn't that far now. And, if luck was on their side, it could be right up ahead. Or maybe a few twists and turns would lead them there. Whatever the case, Shenzi would nod and lean on the tree with his shoulder. He seemed a bit more chilled out now, rather than formal. "Well, there's a really good coffee shop I heard of. I'm heading there now." He suddenly realized how his throat was burning, yearning for a drink. Coffee didn't seem so bad to him right now. He let his gaze trail to Keskorie. "What about you?" He realized with a surprise that he may be coming across as nosy. "If it's private business, you don't have to tell me." He recalled himself thinking he had heard the name Keskorie before. Maybe that was because she was famous. Like a bounty hunter or something. He gave a grin again. He wanted to keep the mood light.

((That's fine. I write crappy posts sometimes 2 ;3; Mine often tend to be confusing XD )
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Keskorie smiled as he said that he was heading to a coffee shop. "God, I'd die for something to drink right now. I guess that right now, I'm heading to the same place, if I'm able to join you," she said. The heat began to catch back up to her even under the shade of the tree, and she decided there would be no harm in taking off her jacket. Kes took her sword off her back and laid it gently on the ground, making sure that she would still be able to grab it if the guy ended up trying to take it from her. From there she took off her jacket, putting her sword back on her back as she held the jacket in her arms. "I hope that they have some sort of air conditioning in there, I don't know how anyone would be able to live out here without one," she joked, glad that she now felt slightly cooler now that she had taken off her jacket to reveal her black tank-top that was underneath.
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Character sheet

Post by Shenzi Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Shenzi relaxed. Keskorie was going with him. That meant he would have a companion to chat with, which he always welcomed. Unless, of course, they were rude and annoying. Lucky for him, Korie's presence wasn't agitating at all. It was more. . . comfortable in a way. Shenzi felt as if formalities were unnecessary, and they have carried a normal conversation without any conflict. So far, so good. "Yeah, no problem." He kept a friendly expression on his face and within his posture, which was beginning to loosen up. The vampire felt slightly envious as Kes took off her jacket. He wished he could roll up his sleeves to cool off slightly, but that would only make it worse for him.

Oh, lookee there. She has a sword.

Shenzi didn't see it on her back at first. He was a bit surprised to watch her reveal it, though. He did his best to hide his surprise. He only supposed he was shocked to see that this girl carried a weapon. But hey, I suppose expecting people to randomly pull out weapons is a thing that one must adapt to in Eslon. Shenzi, however, never really goes out to public, and the amount of interaction he has with other entities besides Nightingale is scant. He just had to get used to it. Smart girl, though.

"Heh! You and me both." Shenzi smirked in agreement. As they began to walk once again, he decided to ask. . .

"So. . . Keskorie?" He gave her a brief sideways glance. "To be honest, I feel like I've heard about 'ya before. .  "
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:13 pm

Kes had tied the jacket around her waist before she began to walk with him. Smiling at his question she replied with a simple, "Oh yeah? Where?" Had someone finally been able to recolonize her outside of the castle? It would be a bit of a disappointment if not, but she's dealt with it her whole life. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't drowning in a poofy dress when she's away from the castle, or maybe they just don't expect a princess to wonder from the castle.

It wouldn't matter in the long run. What would matter is how fast they can get to where they're going.

(Blarg sorry for the uncreative post XD)
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Character sheet

Post by Shenzi Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:32 pm

((its totally fine ^^ just my topics getting posts in general is like candy to me)

Shenzi would shrug, patting the side of his leg with one hand as it hung from his arms, deep in thought. "Not sure. Must've accidentally eavesdropped." At that, he flashed Keskorie a large grin. . . But as soon as he went back to gazing at the path ahead, he made himself a mental note. Don't give away smiles that show teeth. Shenzi had large, sharp canines, used for biting and ripping. Surely nobody besides vampires have fangs as such?

A small shack appeared at a fork in the road. It was a simple red-brick structure with a green tin roof. It had a cheap wooden sign that said 'coffee'. Huh. It didn't look like a 5-star place. But at this point, a cheap 5/10 drink was better than none. Just to be sure, he glanced at Keskorie. "Wellp, there it is. Looks kinda off, though. . . But hey, it's better than nothing!"
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Kes tried to refrain from rolling her eyes at his reply, but all preventions failed. Either he was withholding his information, which would be, admittedly, smart, or he genuinely didn't know. If it was the later, then she was surprised at how hard it was to recognize her. Kes guessed that she was in the news with her family at least more than ten times, and that was low. Maybe people just don't pay attention to the news anymore these days. The princess didn't let the fact bother her- she never did in the past, so why start now?

She was to caught up in her own thoughts to take careful notice of his quick smile. Before long, they reached the coffee shop. It wasn't as high-end as the ones in her country, but then again what can you expect from this place? "That's sure right," she agreed, glad to hopefully get out of this heat. She took a wallet out of one of her pockets and checked her cash. She should have enough to pay for a couple cups of coffee, given the exchange rate.
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Character sheet

Post by Shenzi Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Shenzi exhaled in relief. He was glad that this gal seemed to be able to agree to this sketchy-looking place. Sure, it was okay that she didn't just absolutely fall in love with it, but at least she didn't turn it down. But then again, this was probably the only coffee place for miles. He was just glad that they didn't have to walk anymore.

Striding ahead of her, Shenzi opened the door for Keskorie. He noticed that she had her wallet out, and he gave her a grin. "Hey, I can pay." He hoped she didn't take it that he was flirting, which he wasn't(yet). He wanted to be kind to the bit of company he had, even it would be for nearly an hour. Hell, he may not see this girl ever again, but Shenzi was in a nice mood today. Besides, he didn't go to town often, so he had money to spare.

((short post me sorri ;-;)
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:54 am

Kes smiled, walking through the open door. What a gentleman. And, offering to pay? God, it was almost like being back at home. Although, she did feel a little bad about letting him pay, she had more money than she could count back at the castle, so whatever was in her wallet was nothing. Maybe she'd let him pay for what he could then take over once he was out, and she could pay the tip. "If you're so inclined, I'll take a french vanilla coffee if they have one," she said with something that looked more like a smirk, putting her wallet away for the time being. She was only slightly worried about him caring about where they sit, but she choose a table in the back corner. There was no natural light coming in, so it should be cooler over here. She laid back, arms over the back of her chair, as she waited for him to come sit down too.
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Character sheet

Post by Shenzi Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Good choice, the golden-haired vampire thought as Keskorie told him his order. He enjoyed vanilla-flavored stuff as well. So yay, that was something they had in common, although nobody can really bond over what flavor coffee they enjoy. Shenzi gave the lady a polite nod before heading up to the counter, taking fifteen dollars from his chest pocket. The woman up front looked like a teenager, and your stereotypical punk one at that. She had unnatural black hair with full on black makeup and a nose ring. Shenzi was, admittedly, intimidated by her, but tried not to show it, especially in front of Keskorie. He didn't want to humiliate himself, and for some reason he felt afraid of embarrassing himself in front of Korie.

After briefly placing their orders (with an iced mocha for Shenzi), the vampire made his way towards their table, which was thankfully dark and refreshingly cool. He took off his tophat and sat across from the lady, keeping the barista in his line of sight. "Got everything ordered," he reported. Then, he asked, "You ever been to these parts before?" He didn't realize how random the question was until it escaped his lips, and he hoped that Kes wouldn't mind. From the corner of his eye he saw a few other people walk in. These fellows seemed more sketchy. Shenz did his best to ignore them.
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:52 pm

Kes thankfully took her drink, ignoring the fact that it was a hot drink in this exhausting weather. Maybe she could pay him back later, or if he refused to take the money, she could give him some sort of privilege around Almor. "I've been to these parts before, but it was a few years ago." She replied, thinking back to her previous visit. She didn't remember much except for georgous room her and her mom stayed in. If anything it was the complete opposite of her time right now.

"You?" She asked back, eying the new people as they entered. Korie took a sip of her drink, savoring the flavor. One of the few went up to order drinks while the others sat down, similar to how Shenzi and herself did. They sat in another shaded corner, probably to get out of the heat as well. When one of them looked over at her she just flashed them a smile before turning back to Shenzi, waiting for his reply. She seemed much more chill with these sketchy newcomers.
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Character sheet

Post by Shenzi Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:36 am

Shenzi nodded curtly. He still kept an eye on the shady fellas in the corner. He was afraid they may try something. . . After all, they were staring directly at the vampire. As his frustration arose, so did his hunger, and his desire to eat flesh. Yummy. <3

Realizing he was staring off, he jerked back into reality and looked to Keskorie. "I've been a bit of everywhere," he admitted, smiling. "This must be one of my favorite places though. . ." After a pause, he added, "Heh, it is even more enjoyable when you have someone to spend your time with." Suddenly he realized how much he was enjoying his time with this young woman. It wasn't more of a 'lol nice to meet you now bye' feeling. . . Shenzi began hoping that after this day he could see Keskorie again. To, uh, do friendship stuff and whatever.

He took a sip of his iced coffee, his guts beginning to churn in anxiety. The staring he had received had begun to get unnerving.
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:01 am

Kes noticed that he was staring at the new group too, and once he seemed to realize that he looked back at her. She nodded as he spoke, thinking to all of the places she has been. Most of the time, it was for political reasons, meaning she had to wear a dress and be with her mother, but at least they got to stay in nice places. When it wasn't for that, she normally ended up staying in sketchy run-down places with her team. It wasn't too bad though, sometimes the sketchy things were more fun. Or course, that is if your definition of fun consists of fighting with some people too noisy for their own good.

And it looked like that was how their guests were doing.

They kept looking at Shenzi and mumbling amongst themselves. Keskorie crossed her legs while sitting sideways in her chair, watching both the group and Shenzi. Her top leg kept moving, almost in anticipation. The tension in the room was growing, and maybe it'd get interesting in here. What she wasn't sure about is what they wanted with Shenzi. Was he secretly a criminal? Maybe just ended up on the wrong side of the boat with them years back? Who knew, but maybe if they decided to do anything she'd figure it out.

"So... You know them?" She asked, looking fully at him. The princess was still smiling, as if they might as well be his cousins or something.
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Character sheet

Post by Shenzi Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:26 pm

The vampire noticed that Keskorie spotted Shenzi and the group glancing at each other. . . He could tell by her looking at both of the groups. His face was grave as he shook his head. "No. . . I don't."

~
    The leader of the group spent a few weeks tracking down this particular vampire. Shenzi was the name of him, and he stood out within his own kind. His skin wasn't snow-white like most vampires, and he also had sort of a reputation in small villages, even though he didn't go there often. There were some he'd go to once and never visit again, and that was because he drank someone's blood and was caught, or that he did it and was afraid people would find out. Whatever the reason, this man, Vipir, didn't care. He, like the rest of his gang, wanted every vampire dead before all of Eslon was crawling with the bloodsuckers. . . Thus, Shenzi must meet the Maker, be it by the shot of a bullet or end of a blade. Vipir had wanted to attack Shenzi when the vampire left, but was growing impatient. He reconsidered. Was it a crime to kill monsters who fed on the blood of others? Even if Vipir killed Shenzi right in front of the barista, it wouldn't be a crime. It would just be, err. . . Impolite to run a sword through a man right in front of someone.

So there was no harm in doing it now. Besides, that girl beside the bloodsucker was lovely. . . It would be a shame for her to fall victim to a beast's fangs. And maybe afterwards Vipir could try to talk to her.
    ~

The group approached, and Shenzi tensed. He saw a few hands resting on pistols and knives. "Uh. . . I don't think they don't want to make pals though. . ."
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Kes watched from the corner of her eye as the gang approached. Upon noticing Shenzi's nervousness, as she saw it, the princess simple chuckled. She was going to have some fun with these boys and figure out what they wanted. She smiled and stood up, facing the group and gently placing a hand on the table behind her. Her body leaned against the table, although she knew the table would most likely fall if she actually put all of her weight on it. At this angle, she blocked most of Shenzi from the group. "Hi boys, is something wrong?" She asked innocently, even adding a bat from her eyes. Despite the hover over pistols and daggers, she didn't seem frightened or worried in the slightest. If they wanted something with Shenzi, then she wanted to know what.

(Sorry for short post~)
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Character sheet

Post by Shenzi Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:15 am

Shenzi began to get even more nervous, gently reaching out to hold Keskorie's arm. Upon the contact, his skin was freakishly cold like a cadaver. "Kes, I think we should bail. . ." Vipir only glared at him, eyes cold. "Silence, bloodsucker."

Shenzi felt his blood run cold. . . Well, colder. His grip loosened on the woman's arm, letting his hand fall into his lap in defeat. He was completely speechless, and Vipir's words caught the attention of the barista, who was now looking towards them.

"Oops." Shenzi smiled apologetically, allowing his fangs to show. Without him hiding them, they went past his lower lip, thin and glistening in the light. Vipir waved his hand dismissively and turned his attention to Keskorie. She looked even prettier up close. The vampire hunter gave her a flirtatious smirk. Maybe his vampire-burning skills will impress her. "Only problem here is that a beauty such as yourself is with a beast such as he. . . A vampire. How do you feel about us taking him off your hands?"

((It's fine, my posts are crappy recently ;~; )
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:20 am

Kes glanced down at the hand that touched her skin, surprise leaking into her face from the coldness of it. She had expected it to be warm, like any other being. When Viper replied she looked back up, ignoring the cold touch and morphing her face back into an interested expression. Bloodsucker? Well, that explained a bit. She looked at him again, watching as his fangs as they came out. So he could hide them, huh? How interesting. The more you know, isn't that how it went? It didn't matter though as the male, who she suspected was the 'leader' of the group, spoke again.

She gave a dangerous smile. Maybe she could have fun with this. "I don't know..." the princess said, making her way over to the vampire. "He is kinda cute..." If he hadn't have moved from his seat, Kes would have made herself sit across his lap, slinging an arm around his shoulder. She didn't care how he reacted to it, and if he tried to talk her out of whatever she was doing she would respond by just putting a finger to his mouth. From the corner of her eye she watched the reaction of Vipir, her smile never faltering. She debated on taking it further, but for this would be fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:36 pm