The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. OoC81
ROA

4 posters

TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION.

Poll

DAY TO VIEW ART

[ 5 ]
    TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. I_vote_lcap56%TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 3 ]
    TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. I_vote_lcap33%TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. I_vote_lcap11%TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. I_vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. Empty TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION.

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Which day would you be able watch someone draw art? If you wouldn't want to watch/wouldn't be able to then choose the third option, but if you'd be available to do it for both days then choose both of them <3
    Anonymous51
    Anonymous51

Male Posts : 92

TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. Empty Re: TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION.

Post by Anonymous51 Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Is it Shu art? :'D
    Cedric
    Cedric

Character sheet
    Character Name: Cedric
    Species: Paradigm
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION. Empty Re: TO ART OR NOT TO ART. THAT IS THE QUESTION.

Post by Cedric Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:24 am

Lemme clarify it just a bit.

Each week, I'd be hosting a stream where I sketch characters or a scene that week that people vote on. I.E. This week I'd probably show Noble Phantasm in full. Next week, I'd look at that week's topics and have a list for people to vote for.

On the note of characters, each stream- when it ends -will be fully rendered and available.

Thanks Aero for looking at the days people would be most available, but if anyone can *please* vote. I want actual participation, because I'd be drawing a lot of characters in this site. Hell, if your topic gets voted for, you'd be involved.

So, in short, I guess that's all I have to say.

TL;DR I'm streaming an art scene each week, the scene gets voted on. Woo.
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nightingale
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Nightingale Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:39 am

I voted for opt out because as far as I know of, I can't watch this week ;-; My parents are divorced, and my dad has the laptop. I'm at my mom's this week and I've been using my phone thus far, and my phone won't be able to watch, I think. But next week I could! :D I'm at my dad's every other weekend, so Friday nights and all of Saturday is when I could watch. I don't know if anyone wanted this explanation, but I just wanted it to be known that I WANT to watch, but I just can't due to family issues. I didn't want anyone to think I was saying no because I didn't care or anything.

Can't wait to watch you draw, Cedric!
    Cedric
    Cedric

Character sheet

Post by Cedric Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:44 am

That's good information to have! And, actually, your phone *will* be able to see the stream! I'm using a streaming application called Join.Me so that it's available on all devices through a link. We'll see if it works well by letting it play through the first stream. If problems occur, I can find another streaming device. The reason I'm using Join.Me is because Skype doesn't allow screen sharing to viewers on phones, and as far as I've experienced Join.Me allows a lot more leeway. I hope that this information is useful to those who wish to join the stream, since I want everyone to have the ability to participate and not feel left out of the event.
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nightingale
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Nightingale Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:53 am

Thanks for that information, Cedric! I'll definitely try that out :3
    Cedric
    Cedric

Character sheet

Post by Cedric Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:03 am

Just checked with my stream- It works through the JoinMe app (By LogMeIn) and  only has a little bit of lag. I hope I can see you there, Nightingale.

EDIT: THIS IS ONLY FOR ANDROID 5+ OR IPHONE 5+. OTHERWISE IT'S THROUGH BROWSER. Forgot to mention that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:11 pm