The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

RWBY (random RP) - Page 3 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
RWBY (random RP) - Page 3 OoC81
ROA

+7
Aria
F.U.R.
Orion
Firalyn
Dristan
Troy
Minea
11 posters

RWBY (random RP)

Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

RWBY (random RP) - Page 3 Empty RWBY (random RP)

Post by Minea Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

So. I'm ultra hyped for RWBY volume four right now with all of the info we got from RTX, so I decided I wanted to make this to quell my hype and keep the site semi-active. The RP will be taking place at the beginning of volume 1.(I'll go into more detail about this later.) So everyone shows up to Beacon Academy and then goes into the forest thingy to get put into teams. I think The RP will end when everybody gets the relics and leaves the forest. That way we don't have to worry if there isn't the perfect amount of people RPing to make teams. For this RP you will be making your own characters instead of choosing from the characters in the show. Now, remember when I said this RP was going to take place at the beginning of Volume 1? Well, I kinda lied. It's taking place during that time of year but it actually takes place before team RWBY joins beacon. (Probably a year or two earlier if you must the the specifics.) So, here are the rules for making your own characters:
    -no silver eyes
    -can't be related to anyone on the show
    -can't be friends with/know anyone on the show
    -no copied semblances/weapons/outfits of anyone on the show
    -Your character can't know things they shouldn't know about events in the anime, both future and past.
    -no spoilers (Unless everyone on this RP has seen all of RWBY, so say how far you are in the show. That way peeps know how much they can say.)
    -none of your characters can enter beacon early/late (So everybody has to be 17.)
    -weapons can only be a combination of three weapons
    -names must follow color rule
    -no names already used in the show
    Note: all characters will be approved by me before we begin the RP.

I think that covers everything. Here's the character sheet:
    Code:
    Name:
    Sexuality: (optional)
    Species: Human or Faunus
    Alignment: (optional)
    Looks: (just use a picture. If you don't want to use one, then write a small paragraph explaining how they look.)
    Eye color:
    Personality: (small paragraph)
    Weapon:
    Weapon name:
    Semblance:
    Hobbies/skills:
    Weaknesses/flaws: (At least one)
    Fears: (At least one)
    Backstory: (It doesn't have to be very detailed or complex)
    Other: (optional)
    How much you've seen of RWBY:

Name: Azura
    Sexuality: N/A
    Alignment: Chaotic good
    Looks:
    Spoiler:
    Eye color: Blue (I even had my little sis photoshop the photo to make the eyes blue.)
    Personality: Azura acts much younger than she really is and can be described as cute. Her childish nature can get the better of her sometimes and get her in trouble whether it be stealing the last cookie in the cookie jar to pressing the big red button. She is morbidly curious and will poke and prod at things or people to get an answer. Despite her innocence she loves fighting grim of all types and will tend to make a game out of it, or really anything for that matter. She takes her games very seriously and isn't above bragging or whining depending upon how they work out or cheating in order to ensure her victory/better her chances. When fighting some might be surprised at the brutality she uses or how much fun she has killing grim, especially when she does all of it with a giant, adorable, and innocent grin on her face. She also brutal in how honest she is, simply because she doesn't know that sometimes the truth isn't always the right thing to say.
    Weapon: Halberd/chain scythe/gun(dust bullets)
    Weapon name: Videre Nox
    Semblance: She can steal an opponent's strength and use it to either replenish/build upon her own strength or someone else's strength.She can only steal it through close combat and the amount stolen depends upon how long physical interaction is held.
    Hobbies/skills: playing with her plushies, cooking, eating sweets, murdering grim, playing games
    Weaknesses/flaws: sportsmanship, showing restraint/self control, empathy, brutal honesty, following rules/doing what she's told (if she doesn't like the rules/what she's told)
    Likes: games, competition, fighting, plushies, chicken nuggets, candy
    Dislikes: losing, people that cheat (unless she's that person), vegtables, waking up in the morning, not getting her way, really cold weather
    Fears: clowns, the dark, animatronics
    Backstory: Basically she was just a normal girl living in vale and one day she found that she really liked fighting things when some bullies attacked her after school. She stabbed them with pencils and was expelled due to the brutality of the bullies pencil wounds. Then she went to another school where the same thing happened soon afterwards. After her parents and her talked to the counselors it was agreed that she should use her destructive nature for good instead of bad and was put into a combat school. Ever since she's loved learning to fight and going all out and has dreamed of becoming a huntress where she could do whatever she wanted and kill however many grim she wanted and be respected and loved as a hero instead of ridiculed and punished.
    Other: Nah
    How much you've seen of RWBY: ALL of it. (And the trailer for volume four. IT WAS SOO COOL! Ruby has a new outfit and she's a total badass! Even more so than before. kdsfjhsdbfjhdsbvjhsdf)

Characters in RP so far:

Last edited by Minea on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Minea

Character sheet

RWBY (random RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: RWBY (random RP)

Post by Minea Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:10 pm

Dear Myself,
    I edited my post and changed my semblance. Plz approve it. Here's what I changed:

Semblance: She can steal an opponent's strength and use it to either replenish/build upon her own strength or someone else's strength.She can only steal it through close combat and the amount stolen depends upon how long physical interaction is held.
    -sincerely, Yourself

Dear Yourself
    Approved
    -Sincerely, Myself
    F.U.R.
    F.U.R.

Female Posts : 359

Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by F.U.R. Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:26 pm

So will the roleplay be based off of turns based off of the order of how people first posted or will it be "post once within a 24 hour time period or else you'll get skipped", or what?
    I just don't want to mess up.
    Miri
    Miri

Female Posts : 148

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nova Setsuna

Post by Miri Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:45 pm

I'd guess it's like a normal rp, where there's a post order, based off the order people first posted. So you have to post after Minea, otherwise you'd  be skipped. Also, Minea, I'd suggest writing the list of characters in post order to make it easy if you forget.
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet

Post by Minea Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:14 am

-Dristan
    -Harley
    -Nebula
    -Minea
    -F.U.R.
    -Nocche
    -Vanta
    -Alice
    -Troy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:38 pm