The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Swimming Lessons (Ariko) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Swimming Lessons (Ariko) OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Swimming Lessons (Ariko)

Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
    Character Name: Alyssa Hayashi
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Swimming Lessons (Ariko) Empty Swimming Lessons (Ariko)

Post by Alyssa Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Alyssa waited in her swimsuit, wading in the pool of the HQ. awaiting for Ariko to arrive. She had promised him along time ago that she would teach him how to swim. At last, she remembered and was now waiting for him to arrive.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Swimming Lessons (Ariko) Empty Re: Swimming Lessons (Ariko)

Post by Akreious Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Ariko walked into the pool area with a swim suit on. he'd be uncomfortable with it for a while. "This is more itchy than I thought..." He commented approaching Alyssa, She'd look nice as ever. Ariko touched the water with his finger and was fascinated at how it moved.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Character sheet

Post by Alyssa Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Alyssa face brightened. At last he was here! "Hey Ariko! You ready to swim?" She chuckled as he touched the pool with his finger, his face expressing curiosity. "Just come over to the shallow end and come in. Don't worry, I'll meet you there." She ducked underwater and swam the breaststroke with grace and stood at the pool of the shallow end. "Come on, hop in! Don't worry, you won't drown here."
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:57 pm

Ariko looked up to Alyssa and walked along the side to the shallow end and attempted to climb in but jumped once he made contact with his water too much. His body was not used to the water unlike his time in the ocean. Although his body would quickly adapt to the temperature, first contact shook through him. "I-It's cold!" He commented on it, slowly forcing himself into the water and shaking for roughly 10 seconds before his body completely adapted to it.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Character sheet

Post by Alyssa Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Alyssa blinked. It wasn't too cold for her. It felt just right. But then again, she was a water mage, so any water would feel perfect to her... "Oh it is? Lemme change the themperature then.." She swam over to a thermostat and heated it up more. "There, good now? Now, do you know any idea of how to swim and such? Floating even? Treading?"
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Ariko got comfortable in the water and even just laid into the water, and then accidentally floating down and choking on the water a little while jumping back up coughing. "Ack ouck ak! . . . *cough*.... Huh? Floa...... Float....? Trea-....Tread?" He asked. These are terms he did not absolutely know.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Character sheet

Post by Alyssa Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:46 pm

Alyssa rushed over to Ariko and grabbed him from underneath his arm. Since she could tread in water, she slowly pulled him back into the shallow end. She snapped at him, "Ariko! You do not ever try to float away without letting me know! You scared me! Sheesh!" She took a deep breath and realized that Ariko knew nothing about swimming. "Okay, sorry. I was just worried. So, swimming. Let's start off with just floating. Put you arm out like and raise your feet so your not touching the ground anymore. Kick you feet up and down and you'll be floating." She told him, while taking each instruction and doing it for herself to let him see. Or so I hope...
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Ariko nodded and attempted to do what she instructed him to do. Ariko flopped backwards and floated at first before slightly choking on water. He'd thought he was doing something wrong but he slowly risen up and was now normally floating on the water. "Hey I'm doing it! uh it's sort of hard to talk and do this at the same time..." He commented as he talked through the water that was splashing into his mouth a little.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Character sheet

Post by Alyssa Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Alyssa giggled as she watched Ariko float and talk. "Don't worry. You'll soon be able to talk while you float and keep your head above water. Remember to always lift your hips up. It's easier for people to float that way." She floated alongside him, both of them making small ripples in the water.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Ariko slowly shifted to do what Alyssa-Senpai told him what to do. he slightly rises and his facial expression changes as he is now able to calm down. "Hey this is easy! I will learn this fast!" He childishly said in a cheerful tone. They were now floating together on the water. "So what's the thing you did before?" He asked before about your swimming.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Character sheet

Post by Alyssa Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:02 pm

"Oh me? I was doing a strok called the breaststroke. It's sort of how a frog swims. We'll learn that last, since I think it's a tricky stroke. Anyways, ready to learn the freestyle storke? After we learn that, we'll take a break and learn to tread."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:40 pm