The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Weiss Schnee [RWBY] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Weiss Schnee [RWBY] OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Weiss Schnee [RWBY]

Weiss Schnee
    Weiss Schnee

Female Posts : 1

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Weiss Schnee [RWBY] Empty Weiss Schnee [RWBY]

Post by Weiss Schnee Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:04 pm

-----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Weiss Schnee
    Nickname: Weiss, White, Etc.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Species: Human
    Alignment: Neutral-Good
    -----------------------
    Clan:
    -----------------------
    Clan: RWBY
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 5'3"
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Skin, Clothes, Hair, It's not hard to find what's on a human you know.
    Eyes: Grey-White
    Looks: Weiss is usually in her regular attire (Which is my profile picture), which isn't very combat-orientated but when has RWBY ever been Combat-oriented in Fashion. (Not much to say on regular attire). She also has Pajamas, Prom and SnowPea clothing along with a School uniform which I'll show you now.
    Pajamas:
    Prom:
    SnowPea:
    Uniform:

Extra: She has a rapier called the Multi-Action Dust Rapier, Myrtenaster. It is either the source or focuses Weiss' power, Dust. The Rapier itself is normal in size compared to other Rapiers and is silver-grey in colour. There's a revolver-like chamber in the hilt of the rapier which selects which dust she wants to use (Mostly frost/ice).  The revolving chamber is constantly stocked with red, cyan, violet, white, yellow, and blue Dust.
    Spoiler:
    ----------------------
    Specialties:
    ----------------------
    Hobbies/skills: Being a B****, Being cold to most people, Managing dust, Doing NORMAL WORK, and more. (Ones not revealed >_< )
    Strengths: Mentally strong, Fast, Smart, Adept at using dust, Heir of a rich company.
    Weaknesses: Does not deal well with Teamwork most of the time, She's a B****, Sometimes overlooks details about fights. She also lacks endurance (Taking strong hits).
    Accessories: Myrtenaster (Rapier), Clothes, Extra dust, Boots, etc.
    Special abilities: She is able to use Glyphs and Dust easily. ( Glyphs are able to do basically anything, and Adding dust will add a elemental effect.
    Attacks: N/A (There's way too much!)
    Combat style: Barrage them with quick and strong Dust attacks while defending and dodging quickly with Glyphs. Or in otherwords, she is thoughtful and fights with precision and coordination. She is analytical and tactical when in battle, waiting for the right moment to strike and retreating when circumstances are not favorable.
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    Well how can I describe this.... She's a b****. She's not a b**** at heart, she's actually pretty nice if you manage to get through her snow storm of a personality shell. But normally she's cold to anyone. Especially Ruby. Although Weiss is intelligent, More so than normal people. She usually only respects Rich/Good-Looking boys but will quickly hate them if they have a personality that sucks. You can say she's also a workaholic, Trying to get perfect grades everywhere. She's also obsessed with Fashion and sometimes tradition,
    Fashion!
    Intelligent/Not-Brat people.
    Sometimes picking on Ruby when she feels like it.
    Dislikes:
    Brats
    Gooey/Icky things.
    Desperate Guys
    Having her work ruined
    Fears:
    Epic Failing so hard that she might end the world. (I made this one up because I don't really know)
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: Unknown
    Mate: Unknown
    Offspring: N/A
    Relative: Yet to be answered
    Brothers/sisters: Yet to be answered,
    ---------------------
    History: She comes from a rich family before going to Beacon Academy and trying to become a Huntress to hunt down Grimm. Not much else to add.
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph: - White Trailer. (Also admins should know How I roleplay)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Weiss Schnee [RWBY] Empty Re: Weiss Schnee [RWBY]

Post by Griffin Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:42 pm

APPROVED

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:23 am