The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

One more guild ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
One more guild OoC81
ROA

4 posters

One more guild

Voltumna
    Voltumna

Male Posts : 44

One more guild Empty One more guild

Post by Voltumna Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:02 pm

Hey, so I was wandering if there could be ONE more guild, a guild for the good guys. Now this is a suggestion, we have five dark guilds and one neutral, thats it, there are good guys on here and the only thing they can revert to it being a rogue or being unaffiliated. I find a little unfair. I know, its kind of my fault we do not have a light guild, but still, I was wandering if we could have one more guild, one more, nothing more until he site grows more. I have a character thats being made right now, Seraphim, and I was wandering if I could make a light guild through him. Also, Supergodzilla said something about using a character to make a light guild, so I don't know about that. Like I said, this is just a suggestion, it would be a good thing to add one more guild for all of the good guys, but one of the things I noticed was that people in the chat box said no, and this is just me speaking, I think some of them are afraid of loosing people from their own guilds, or, they think we have too many guilds already. whichever one I don't care, I just care enough for the good guys to have a light guild. Just one more gold for the road is all I suggest.

One more guild Empty Re: One more guild

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:29 am

Technically, we have 0 Light, 3 neutral (Because Theta, Dragon Storm, and Shadow Raiders(Apparently) are neutral, though Shadow raiders and Theta are more chaotic neutral than lawful, and 2 dark guilds. I suggest we just move one of the neutral guilds to light, and then create a light guild. That way, we have an even number of all the guilds. 2 neutral, 2 light, and 2 dark. :3
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Post by Jaks Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:37 am

Well, we were supposed to have a Mythical beasts association a headquarters of where all mythical beats could be together unjudged, and sorta do what they would do, but that never happened, and I think there might be too many groups e-e Talk to an admin about it, I'm only a moderator :I
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:39 am

GET ON THE STUPID CHAT ASRIEL

Anyway, Dragon Storm stays neutral. :\ They're a mercenary/assassin's guild. They're not exactly fit for the.. ah.. light guild life.
    Rain
    Rain

Male Posts : 54

Character sheet
    Character Name: Rain
    Species: Humanoid
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Rain Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:05 pm

IF Theta can get anywhere in life here on Eslon, then there is a very high chance that Theta's Outcasts can become a "Light" group. But if we continue to have low activity of members then Theta might as well cease to exist.
    With that said, I do feel like other members have to actually start trying to help the weaker guilds get by. Right now Theta sucks. No offense, Hunter (and myself), but it's true...
    Anyway, I wouldnt mind Theta becoming more of the militaristic light guild that aids the needy and helpless. But it does depend on all of ya'll.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:22 am