The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

The Beginning of a New (Private Aero/Acer) - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
The Beginning of a New (Private Aero/Acer) - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

3 posters

The Beginning of a New (Private Aero/Acer)

Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

The Beginning of a New (Private Aero/Acer) - Page 2 Empty The Beginning of a New (Private Aero/Acer)

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

I flew over the forest, wings barely touching their tops. My black figure was like a shadow, but was still noticeable in the daylight sun. Spotting an open clearing ahead I flew into it, seeing as it was a small lake and landing on the shore by it. Sniffing at the water I dipped my head in it, lapping up a bit of water before taking it back out. Watching the water a bit for any visible movement before I walked off into a sunny spot. Feeling the warm sun on my scales I let off a low purr and circled before laying down on the soft grass, not really caring about how visible I was.

Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

The Beginning of a New (Private Aero/Acer) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning of a New (Private Aero/Acer)

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:06 pm

As we flew I pondered about how this tour would go and how mine would go. I'd probably start by flying along a river then branching out to the different spots around it. That brought me up to another question, when should I introduce him to the others. It'd be better to do it soon, and I'd bet they'd be excited to meet another dragon. The only thing that slightly worried me was Lead. How would he be when Acer told of his interactions with humans? Good thing is he seemed over his humans... but he probably still cared.

I barely heard what he said until Acer started to slowly decline. Realizing his decent I followed also, glancing around at the area below. There was a rocky stream below. I guessed it was probably running with fish. It made me wonder if there was any bears around, for they'd probably like this spot. Bears were no trouble for a dragon at all. I made sure I was with Acer as he was probably close to landing, but I was excited to explore this area.
    Acer
    Acer

Male Posts : 26

The Beginning of a New (Private Aero/Acer) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning of a New (Private Aero/Acer)

Post by Acer Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:55 am

Acer's grin grew as he looked around. "I've always suspected humans once lived here a very long time ago, I just don't know why they left." He gestured to the tree swing off by the stream, in the trees, overgrown with vines and leaves, a primitive piece of technology. On second thought, that might have scared Aero a little. "But don't worry, I doubt they even know this place exists anymore."

He sat down by the stream and lapped the water. He wiped his chin and peered into the stream. The water was pretty fresh here, and did, in fact, have an abundance of freshwater fish. He stabbed a claw into the water and yelped as he pulled out a large flopping fish he'd never seen. He chuckled and bit the head off "Heh, would you look at that!". He speared another one and offered it to Aero. Must be mating season for them, he thought. Looking back at Aero, he suddenly felt embarrassed for some reason.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:26 pm

I looked the way Acer pointed when he talked about that tree swing. Humans being here, it made me want to shiver at the thought. But instead I was just curious. Maybe it's because he said they left, and he wondered why made me wonder too. Humans never really scared me, they were more annoying. What he said was probably right.

When he pulled out a fish I smiled. So I was right about there being fish in the river. He speared another one and offered it to me, which I accepted. "Thanks, this looks good." I said before biting into it. The scales didn't bother me as I savored the flavor. I opened my eyes after realizing I closed them for a bit, and laughed a little, embarrassed. I wondered if there were any of these in my river, or if these were special to his. Maybe I'd have to come back more often for them... I shook my head slightly as my thoughts started to wonder.
    Askyus
    Askyus

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Askyus
    Species: H-MM Prototype

Post by Askyus Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:39 pm

He stretched his limbs, lying by the stream. The rocks were warm from the sun, and rather relaxing. He looked into the woods, away from the swing,trying to stop his memories coming back. There was no point in dwelling in the past, after all. Instead, he thought about Aero. Why did he feel so inclined to be near this dragon? Then again, he'd not seen a dragon for a long time, it was probably just excitement. He'd hoped he could visit her territory sometime. Shaking his head at himself, he got up.  "You want to rest here for a bit, or keep going?" He asked her. His wings twitched, eager to leave. He didn't feel well here.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:43 pm

I was enjoying the last of the fish when Acer spoke again. "I guess we can keep going, the day doesn't last forever." I said with a smile. Swallowing the rest of the fish I got up, dipping down for a quick drink before looking back at Acer, waiting for him to lead. I stretched my wings, ready to follow him.
    Acer
    Acer

Post by Acer Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Looking over the trees, he saw that it was, in fact, afternoon. Thinking of the place he had in mind, he decided the time wasn't right. As he took off he asked her "We could do bit of hunting by the plains, or we could just head straight to my den. Any preferences?. He wasn't feeling particularly hungry because of his breakfast, but a bit of hunting might be fun.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:59 pm

As I flew by him he asked what we should do next. I took a moment to think before replying, "Well, if you're hungry we can go hunting, but I could do either," I said. I took a breath of the fresh sky and closed my eyes, doing a little roll before opening them again.

(Literally just to make my post longer XD)
    Askyus
    Askyus

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Askyus
    Species: H-MM Prototype

Post by Askyus Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:04 pm

He watched her roll "Nice flying." He commented. "I'm not particularly hungry. We can always eat later, after all.", he decided, making a turn for his cavern in the mountain ranges. "My territory ends nearby. I didn't feel like claiming the rest of these mountains."He knew the area well, but hoped Aero wouldn't get lost in the fog. The mist was always thick around the mountains, but exceptionally strong today. Leading the way, he landed at the the large ledge jutting from the mountainside. "There's no way for a human to get up here." He noted, looking over the side, unable to see the treetops through the haze.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:18 pm

I smiled as he commented on my flying, "Thanks." I nodded, following him as he flew to the mountains. The mountain range was big, and no dragon really needed that much territory, so I understood his reasoning. I noticed the thick fog around the mountain, making me think of Lead's mist he'd make. Even as we flew through it I followed him, skidding to a halt on the ledge to avoid colliding with the wall. I followed his gaze down the mountain, slowly nodding. There was something about fog that just made it so pretty, and the way it made the trees look below, in the way that you could barely see them. A pleased smile came onto my face as I looked to the world below. Dragons really were great.
    Acer
    Acer

Post by Acer Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:07 am

Acer locked around, confirming his location. He walked along the mountainside until he came across a patch of vines. Pushing his head through, he motioned for Aero to follow. He looked across at the brazier in the corner of the cavern. Thanks to the strange effects of dragonfire mixed with red sand, it still burned bright. He flew up to his perch at the top of the ceiling, hanging from it by his back claws. He swung back and forth. "Oh! I should make a guest perch..." He mumbled to himself. Then he looked back at Aero.
    "Er, nothing... I could show you around, but there isn't really much to my den. There's this main cavern and my vault." He winked.
    "Of course, you aren't finding my gold anytime soon."

The back of the cavern was dimly lit by the brazier in the corner. Many stalacties hung from the ceiling. A pile of metal, chitin, and trinkets lay underneath Acer. The walls were smooth, as if hollowed out manually. And then in the corner by the brazier there was... a bookshelf?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:39 pm