The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Introductions [Draconia Only] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Introductions [Draconia Only] OoC81
ROA

5 posters

Introductions [Draconia Only]

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Introductions [Draconia Only] Empty Introductions [Draconia Only]

Post by Bermuda Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:06 am

Standing before the mysterious castle, which Liana was surprised she had found in the first place, it seemed to drift aimlessly in the sky before the Forgotten, the fog that engulfed this realm so thick you could not see the ground underneath her feet. Something had lured her to this new, and mysterious dwelling. Almost as if it was instinct. Kind of like how turtles are always able to find their way back home, no matter where you place them. You could place them a thousand miles away and they'd still find it.

Silently, Liana would approach the castle, leading her small, yet powerful in their own way, group, across the bridge. Ben was by her side, his eyes gleaming mischeifously. This was the beginning of a new life, thought the fox girl with a smile. And this castle! The others had expressed fear and caution when entering the Forgotten, but with Liana's fearlessness and authority, she had managed to lead them through the nothingness, and finally, a giant castle appeared.

They would walk across the bridge in silence, and large smile on Liana's face as they passed the large arch that lead way to the courtyard of the castle, a beautiful garden in its center. Straight ahead of them was a large door that lead to the study, training, meeting, library, etc of the castle. To their lefts and rights were dorms. To either side of the large door, and along the sides of the dorms, stood giant watch towers. Though you would have to be either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid to actually go into the Forgotten and fight and unknown battle.

With a chuckle, Liana would lead her little group through the giant doors, leading them into the main room, which was sort of like a little waiting room, with chairs and some training dummies to spend your time. It was quite open, and it had various other doors attached to it, leading to other, more important rooms.

"Welcome, fellow Draconians!" Liana would start, before anyone had the chance to run off and explore, "Welcome to the Draconia headquarters! As I told you when I recruited you, my name is Liana, and I will be your headmaster! The lovely man to be right is Ben, and he will be my Head Secretary. That means second in charge, for those of you unfamiliar with our ranks. Which is probably all of you," Liana would say with a giggle.

She would then continue "Now, seeing as most of you are related to me, *cough cough* Vymera and Asriel!*cough cough* I will skip any fancy introductions. Now, a few rules. Do not, under any circumstances, go past the balcony of the castle! Any farther than just a foot distance from that balcony will send you tumbling into the Forgotten! Is that clear?" she asked, raising her head to seem more authoritative. Ben would roll his eyes at Liana's ridiculousness, holding a much more formal posture than she.
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Introductions [Draconia Only] Empty Re: Introductions [Draconia Only]

Post by Jaks Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:32 am

Asriel walked for a long time following his mother and all of these other random people who claimed that they were acquainted with Liana. Once his mother began to speak, the goat perked up his ears and turned over to listen to Liana, but over time he began to derp off. Hmmm, I wonder what we're going to eat for dinner. I wonder what people above the ground eat! Oh, Mom finished speaking! I have to act like I was paying attention! Asriel nodded his head to what the leader of the group said. He then approached closer to the front so that he could be with his mom and not these random other people that he didn't know.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Male Posts : 80

Character sheet
    Character Name: Quindaro
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Quindaro Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:09 am

Quindaro stood there, listening attentively to Liana about the introductions and warnings of the castle itself. Keeping his hands in his pockets, a toothpick protruded out from his lips. "A very nice place you've secured for us." he said shifting the toothpick to the other corner of his mouth.

Stepping forward a little bit he looked over the small group, with a smile, "Alright I guess I'll kick off introductions. I'm Quindaro, nice to meet you all." he said bowing slightly. He was just as eager to explore the place but first he felt like he should get to know his Guildmates.
    Vymera
    Vymera

Female Posts : 26

Post by Vymera Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:33 pm

A chilly breeze made her shiver a little as she finally found the castle among the fog. It was quite a magnificent sight, with entangling weed and branches stretching up and grasling many of the old towers that settled there. Arch wi dows appear black, with human-like silhouettes seemingly passing by or stopping to see their new possessors of their castle.

Vymera kept her head down as she crossed the bridge over this fog. Her sister told her not to fall in, or even touch the fog. Vymera didn't know what happens to those who fall in, but she didn't care much for that. As ordered by Liana, Vymera was to keep her mouth shut at all times, and do not answer questions to anyone. It was part of the procedures for safety when Vymera was around. And it made her feel more like a monster among humans than a sister in the family.

Her wings were both bandaged, from unknown wounds, and held together in chains with a magic lock. Liana assured her it would be alright and they would be released when she goes to her new...room. Vymera knew all too well it would be another prison for her, never to walk put unless accompanied and only for missions. Everyone would try to keep her accompanied with toys and musical instruments. It was nice. But it was freedom that she craved. The freedom to speak again without affecting those around her.

She was unfazed throughout the introduction, even if one of her supposed comrades step forward to speak his own name. Vymera just stared blankly at the stone near the doorway of one of the rooms, locking herself away in her own little world of music, happiness, tears, pain and blood. If anyone tries to get her attention, she would pay no heed.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:23 am

(Pffft, Liana wouldn't have the maturity or cruelty to lock Vymera's wings up XD It'd be more realistic to say Ben did it.)

As everyone conversed, Liana would sit there, happily humming. Her fox tail would flick back and forth excitedly. Even if it was small, it could still be pretty damn useful, she thought with a chuckle. After all, everyone here possessed skills that could benefit this team. Skills that others would fear. Skills that would allow Draconia to grow stronger with every passing second. And this thought made her happy.

Meanwhile, Ben, whom had already introduced himself, stepped forward, his arms still folded, "As those of you already know, my name is Ben. However, I would also like to introduce you to our mute assossiate over there," he would say, gesturing towards Vymera, "Her name is Vymera. She is a siren, so her voice can kill, or so Liana had told me."

In response to hearing her name mentioned, Liana would giggle loudly, smirking in Ben's general direction. She would then flick her tail, and nod her head with a smile on her face, affirming that what Ben said was true.

Ben would then turn his attention to everyone else, "I will not bore you with long stories or tales, so allow me to get straight to the point. We, Draconia, as a dark guild, aim not to conquer, but to strike fear into the eyes of those around us. As I see, this may not suit you. And this is fine. If you do not desire to take on our missions, feel more than welcome to take on the less daunting ones, or take up a less violent job around the castle.

Everyone here is given a chance, and to say it in Liana's words, no one is ever turned down. But do be aware that any traitors will be killed on the spot, understand? Any one who defects from us to join another guild, or gives unwanted information about us to another guild, will be annhiliated. Understood?"
    Jaks
    Jaks

Post by Jaks Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Asriel tilts his head in question. "Dark guild? What's a dark guild? I don't ike the sound of that... I have an idea! I'll ask Mom! She for sure will know best!" The goat bluntly stated aloud. He began to briskly walk towards Liana and Ben, thinking that it was a good idea until he bumped into somebody. The poor child fell over then immediately apoligized to them "I'm sorry for bumping into you! Please forgive me!" Asriel then looked up to see who he had bumped into!
    (He could have bumped into anybody, so if you wish to be bumped into then insert you character in first?)
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:23 am

((Tying Bellzabub with the topic))

Quindaro leaned against a pillar after nobody listened his little introduction it seemed or rather cared. He then turned his head to listen to Ben's terms and conditions. "I never planned to leave the guild anyway... it'd be way too boring if I did..." he said, talking to nobody really. Observing his team he smiled, "Quite the bunch we've got here." He glanced over to Bellzabub, who was standing next to him.

He then turned his attention to Liana, "What time are we meeting in the mess hall for dinner?" he asked, lifting his sleeve to check his watch, reading 4:00 PM.

Last edited by Quindaro on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vymera
    Vymera

Post by Vymera Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:37 pm

Vymera twitched a little when she heard Ben called her a 'mute'. It wasn't because she was unable to speak, it was because she wasn't allowed to over the fear that she could kill anyone with it. Such power that not even Vymera herself get have control of. Just like a monster...until she does. That was why she was in this guild. To strike fear. Her brand of fear was rather...unique in a sense. Very hard to grasp, yet enigmatic and unorthodox.

Again, she paid no attention to the terms laid out before them. Vymera just wanted to see her new prison and just...stay there until needed for a mission or two. Something warm bumped into her leg and distracted her from her thoughts. Still she took no notice, even if that little goat child apologised to her.

Betray the guild? That was funny to her ears. Not like she could escape anyways. She just wanted this little introduction to finish.
    Bellzabub
    Bellzabub

Female Posts : 8

Post by Bellzabub Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:59 pm

Bellzabub jumps onto Quin's back, amazed at the floating castle. "This place looks so cool! So far, this is the coolest floating castle I have seen!" She tries to keep a straight face as she listens to all of the rules. After a while, though, she gets bored and starts poking Quin in the side. She rolls her eyes at the part of betraying the guild and starts rocking back and forth on her feet. After a while, she starts poking Quin on the cheek while still on his back. "I am so hungry! When can I get some food?"
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:32 pm

As Liana would listen to those around her, the introductions going by relatively quickly, considering how small the group was, she would start to hum to herself, a smile on her face as the others would talk. She grew kind of bored as Ben talked, since the way he said things was always so formal and fancy. That just wasn't how Liana rolled. Rather, she liked to be more relaxed, and playful!

When Ben finally finished talking, Liana would flick her tail impatiently, leaping forward with a wide smile on her face, counting those that were there once more. After the introductions had finished, and after hearing Bellza's comment, Liana would speak once more.

"Alright! Now that introductions are done, I suppose you're all hungry! And don't worry, we'll have something ready for you shortly!" the demon would smirk, before whispering something to Ben. He would nod, then turn to face everyone.

"I would like you to all follow me to your dorms," he would say, and lead the way out of the castle.
    Jaks
    Jaks

Post by Jaks Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:30 am

Asriel, being the awkward derp he was, just walked away slowly after Vymera stopped paying attention. He rushed after Liana, hoping that he wouldn't have to be with all of these strangers. He remembered what his old mom told him about strangers. "Don't go off with random strangers. They might try to take you away! Always be very careful, and never leave your father's, or my side. Ok?" The thought rung and repeated in his head as he mindlessly followed everybody like some dull robot. As soon as he came out of his pool of thought, the child continued on his mission, to locate Liana, his new mom.

(Short post is short)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:33 pm

Melanie was standing awkwardly near the edges of the meeting place, head firmly kept down and arms kept behind her. She kicked around a stone, which provided little entertainment until she kicked it off the edge of the land. Hoping she didn't kill anyone by dropping an object from high up above their heads, her ears perked up as she heard more and more voices.
    Suddenly, she was surrounded by them, and she could even hear them over her other two counterparts. She observed the people currently around her. One seemed just as lost as she was, but more innocent, and a goat. Another had wings that were torn and damaged, and seemed to prefer not talking such as herself did. Maybe she had more in common with these people than she thought.
    She heard Bob - or was it Ben? She was never good at names - say something about dorms, and Styx let out an impatiant, exasperated sigh. "Goddamn, finally! And I can't wait to get our grub on!"
    Astraea rolled her somewhat imaginary eyes and muttered, "Try to be more polite when you speak, we don't want to come off as rude..."
    "Ah, why not? We are in a dark guild, aren't we?"
    And this would go on and on and on as she slowly walked towards the group.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Quindaro looked to his partner, "We're going to be getting food here after seeing to our dorms..." he said, following Liana and the rest of the group through the doors and into the courtyard. "And yes, it does look pretty cool. I honestly can't wait until we set up shop." he said grabbing hold of Bellz's stocking covered legs to keep her onto his shoulders. As he walked he watched the other members and their behavior, studying who he could get along with and who, not so much.
    Vymera
    Vymera

Post by Vymera Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:29 pm

More voices...

They would speak freely around her, without the restraint of fear or loneliness. All she could do was listen and listen, let her superiors speak for and about her like she was some object. Of course she was. A secret weapon. The 'Meta' of her sister's team. All she was about was fear. The fear in her voice. And nothing else. Her thoughts unheard and unspoken, as everyone would have to second guess what she wanted.

Nothing more than an animal in a zoo.

Too many voices. She wanted to them. To mingle her own voice with theirs. Let the cocktail be turned purple with her venom, just as long as they get to hear her. There was nothing wrong with that. Right? Why should she hold herself any longer? Didn't her sister love her as a family? Why wouldn't she let her speak.

The wind roared in her ear and she touched her cheek. It was twisted, the corner of her grin invading and scarring her. Before her, as she came back to reality, the group had began to move. Vymera huffed a sigh.

She hurried behind them but kept her distance a little, not wanting to hear too many voices at once. It was pretty common of her to lose her own self, and she had a lengthy list of causes...
    Bellzabub
    Bellzabub

Post by Bellzabub Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Bellzabub clings to Quin's back and takes in all the sites. She looks around and noticed the chick in the back that was hanging back. She frowns as she watches her not speak with the rest. Catching her eye, she smiles and waves at her to see if she could get a reaction at the silent woman.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:04 am

As Ben lead the others out of the castle, Liana would fold her arms proudly. She had never expected to come across such a fabulous group of people! She even had relatives! Well, they weren't really her relatives, but they were pretty damn close, she though with a satisfied chuckle. As soon as everyone was settled, she would be able to start opening up missions, introducing them slowly, but surely, and making a reputation for themselves. And Liana would enjoy spending some quality time with her fabulous 'family'.

As Asriel approached her, Liana would pick him up, smirking, "Hey Asriel! You want to help mommy prepare some food for our guests! I'm sure they'll love your cooking!" she said with a giggle, watching as the last of the people vanished behind the doors of the castle.

Meanwhile, outside, Ben found a new girl. No doubt one of the recruits that had arrived late. With a sigh, he would welcome them, "Hello there. My name is Ben, the second in charge of this organization. We have done introductions, and I'm sure you'll get to know each other later on. So please, follow me." he would say, and continue to lead everyone to their dorms.

Reaching the dorms, he would pause, opening the door for people to enter. However, when he got to Vymera, he would pause her, telling the angel siren that Liana wanted to see her in the kitchen. He would then quickly give her the directions to go there.
    Jaks
    Jaks

Post by Jaks Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:55 am

Asriel smiled and cheered as his mother had picked him up. It rang nostolgie into him, of old happy memories. Then Liana spoke in a soothing voice, almost like song. "Of course I'll help you! Anything to make mommy happy! And anything to be helpful, but what are we making though mom?" The goat child questioned. He was determined to become strong, and helpful. Anything that he could do to help his mom and the guild would make him happy, so he was prepared to do what he must. He hugged his mother then nodded as if saying "I'm ready now!" He went back down onto the ground waiting for Liana to show the way to the kitchen.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:06 am

Melanie realised that the elf boy - Ben - was talking to her, and she only heard a couple of words that sounded slightly like "follow me," so she nodded and faded to the back of the crowd.
    She was fasinated by how grand the castle was, even though it was, well, a castle. Ben opened the doors to the dorm, and as she was one of the last, she heard the elf whisper something to another girl, but disreguarded it. Although she didn't see the girl walk in behind her. Strange.
    Her wings were becoming a slight hinderance at this point, and she was surprised that no one had cared to even glance at her, considering how mismatched they were.
    Her left was a deep dark purple, to a point where it seemed black. It looked like a shadow materialised, and was mostly made of supercharged plasma.Her right was soft and feathery, like freshly fallen snow.
    Anyway, she did her best to fold them up, but to no avail. She also realised that she was standing right in the middle of the room, and instantly darted to a shadowy corner in which she faded away into.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:55 am

Quin kept pace with the group, he looked up at his companion, "Alright, time to get off my shoulders for now.... I'm not your donkey to be riding on..." he said up to her before picking her up and placing her down onto her feet.

He then walked in with the group into the dorms, "Hmm... Wonder what kind of rooms are availible..." he wondered, his hands were buried in his pockets, while he lightly chewed on his unlit cigarette.
    Vymera
    Vymera

Post by Vymera Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:46 pm

It was rather nice, albeit a little cheesy for her taste. The castle opened up to a main entrance lit with antique candles and warm welcome by the carpet on the floor. She decided it was time to get use to her new surroundings, the supposed home of Draconia. The interior was definitely warmer than outside, at least without the eerie mist floating about, trying to wedge everyone away from one another before consuming them as they desperately search for the others.

Liana's companion decided to show the dorms first, and pushed those large doors open. It made Vymera a little uneasy, knowing she would be in the same room as a huge group, along with their voices. Slowly she followed everyone inside...

...Then an arm loomed and blocked her as she walked into it. This acquaintance, with blood and black eyes, glared with a stern expression as he demanded her to see her sister in the kitchen.

Vymera slowly pulled her head up. As she did, her bangs parted and cleared her now red eyes as they returned her sharp glare towards him. Just by the look of him reawakened bruises under the chains around her wings. Even after Ben told her where Liana was, Vymera continued to stare into those eyes of his. The poltergeist. All she could see was darkness and uncertainty. Vymera recalled having sung the ghosts to eternal sleep before.

And for a moment she wondered if he would play with her too...

She turned her head away before she had anymore thought, and followed where he had directed her. Then it was quiet, with nothing but her footsteps and the clinking chains echoing the corridor.

It was a short walk to the kitchen, even though the directions were rather vague. Vymera found Liana not because of it, but because she walked past her inside another room. There she was, holding her goat child. The one that bumped into Vymera earlier.

Vymera walked in and just stood before Liana, her head down like she had been in an argument. She should address her, but she knew not to speak. Could only listen to what she had to say, and with no other choice than to obey.
    Bellzabub
    Bellzabub

Post by Bellzabub Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:18 am

Bellzabub jumps down and pouts at Quin. "Fine, I wanna explore anyway." She frowns when she sees him pull out a cigarette and quickly grabs it from his hands. "Wow, you know these are super bad and kill you, right?" She glares at Quin as she snaps it in half. Looking around, she notices that the silent one was missing. Walking away from her companion, she started to walk away from the main group to explore. "I wonder where the winged girl went. She looked so sad, wonder why." Bellza sighs and crosses her arms. "Well, I am going to find out and cheer her up."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:16 am