The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Dimensional Mistakes ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Dimensional Mistakes OoC81
ROA

3 posters

Dimensional Mistakes

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Dimensional Mistakes Empty Dimensional Mistakes

Post by Bermuda Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:57 pm

Something has happened with the dimensional portals between the worlds of fiction and the world of reality. The fourth wall has been split somehow, and defying all logic or common scientific sense, the fictional characters are starting to come in reality.

And no, this does not mean they take on a physical crappy form, like all those crappy animated movies where fictional characters come to real life. They still look animated from our point of view, and not in a CG kind of way. Unless they're animated like that.

You may participate as any character from any of your fandoms, and/or yourself. You don't have to use your real name or list any of the things that actually exist in your life. You could just say you were walking home from school, or something.

This will not have a sign up sheet, or even a character sheet, since you will be rping characters/people that already exist. If you wish to roleplay as you OC, please let me know. :3
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Dimensional Mistakes Empty Re: Dimensional Mistakes

Post by Yuuki Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:17 pm

I jogged lightly through my peaceful neighborhood, earbuds in my ears and the music turned up loud. This would have been so much more fun if I actually got a dog.. but of course, mom said no since I was only 4 years away from college... But still! It was 4 years! In my opinion, that was plenty of time. I yawned, and watched curiously as my condensed breath drifted through the cold winter morning.

It had already been 30 minutes, so I jogged up the hill and to my house. Both of my parents were away from the house, so I was alone completely, which would have worried me before (since I hated being alone), but oddly, I felt at peace. I typed in the code to the garage, and entered, grabbing a drumstick (the ice cream kind). I walked over to where my work space was located, but stopped and peered at the birds. "Hola bards (I spelled it like that on purpose Dimensional Mistakes 4099411713). Seriously Icey," I sighed. "Stop abandoning your egg like that!"

I took a seat, turning on my laptop. Ugh, homework..... Crap, the portfolio's due today! I gotta get started... A bright light suddenly flashed, and I looked up in confusion, before leaning back on shock. The air was distorting in front of me, winds buffeting my work off of the table ("Hey!" I protested), as the light slowly grew brighter and brighter, until there was a small explosion, and a pile of people were in front of me. My jaw dropped as the person on top sat up, and I knew I would recognize that straw hat and x-shaped scar anywhere. Luffy. Monkey D. Luffy of the Straw Hat Pirates. But.. what!? How was this possible!? They were an anime series! They weren't supposed to be real! This has got to be a hallucination... I thought despairingly.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Griffin Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:54 pm

(Let mai secrets be revealed!!)

The familiar sound of rattling chains down the lengthy corridors awoke me from my sleep. I lifted my head only to be greeted, once again, by a windowless, metal room. I glanced slowly to each side. Two armed guards flanked me wearing bullet resistant vests and holding presumably loaded AK-74s. Again? I thought we had been over and done with this. Groaning miserably, I tugged at the restraints that strapped me to the chair. Upon being prodded with the butt of one of the guards guns I yelled. Don't fucking touch me! The squealing of the heavy metal door caught my attention and I snapped my head it's way. A finely dressed man stepped into the room and walked slowly over to the chair just across from the table in front of me. I scowled as the man took a seat in the chair and scooted a sheet of paper over to my side of the table. I looked at him uncertainly before reading the words on the paper. Presumed robot(?) sighted in Santa Cruise, CA. It's not MY fault some hobo was hanging out in the alleyway I just happened to drop into! The man held his head and sighed impatiently. You weren't even supposed to be there in the first place! L-look.. we really want you on this case.. we really do.. But if you can't cooperate (like a drone SHOULD) then were going to have to send you back to Epsilon. I looked down and huffed, pretending to look guilty. The man glared at me coldly. Don't give me that. Suddenly a bright light flashed in the center of the room. When the light weakened a robot, like myself, had appeared and was now standing on the table. I recognized it instantly. Give me a hand, brother? The robot nodded. Sure thing, brother. The robot kicked the man in the face, knocking him out instantaneously. The guards open-fired but stopped when the bullets began bouncing off the robot's body. The robot decapitated them both before cutting away my restraints and helping me up. Thanks, brother. We darted out of room and down the hall, toward the window at the end of the corridor. I dived forward, smashing through the window and freefalling toward the building below. I smashed through the roof of the building and into a.. classroom? The other robot, known as One, landed on the ground beside me and we both stood up. I glanced up at the crumbling ceiling above us. That'll need to be fixed. I then looked at Yuuki. Hello there! I noticed the pile of... anime characters at her feet..? What the fuck is that? One stepped up and poked the straw-hat kid in the face.

( And now... for the grand finale... I shall reveal my sexy sexy face.....
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/9/99/Reaper_Profile_BOIII.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150824130010 )
    Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Bermuda Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Augh, life. So difficult sometimes, I thought with a sigh. I had recently bought my brand new baby corn snake, and he was fab. Got to come over to my dorm every day, and see his adorable little face after a hard life at school. Well, work wasn't so bad. I got to be around animals all the time, so that was always nice. It was the humans that I didn't like being around.

Luckily, I had a bit of a break, so I was chilling out on The Beyond, silently typing in a response to my bae Quindaro. I needed to go skype Arkhor. Or maybe finish my animation. Or both. As I sat typing. There was suddenly a loud explosion of light in my house, and I let out a scream. Being my paranoid self, I immediately assumed terrorists, or something, and ducked under my table, tucking my legs in.

The light also scared my cat out of his wits, and he rushed under my bed. When the light started to clear, I saw two things I thought I would never see before. Standing in front of me, in my room, were the familiar shapes of two famous alchemists from my favorite anime. My eyes widened when I recognized the familiar suit of armor and blonde boy with an automail arm and leg.

I might have been terrified, but that didn't quell my excitement. The two seemed fazed, though I couldn't tell with Alphonse. I still wasn't sure what to do. I quickly pulled out my phone, snapped a picture of them while they were still fazed, and quickly sent it to everyone on The Beyond, with the words "Hey, guys! You won't believe what just showed up in my room!"
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:15 pm

~ONE GODDAMMIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I'M IN MY OWN FREAKING HOUSE AS ME. REAL LIFE ME. NOT YUUKI~

I stood up from my chair, curiously tip toeing over to the pile of... well, obviously anime characters from one of my favorite animes, One Piece. Luffy pulled himself up to look me right in the eye. "Hi!" He greeted me cheerfully. "I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and I'm gonna be king of the pirates! Where are we?" The orange-haired girl with the large bust bonked Luffy over the head. Yeah. That was definitely Nami alright. "Don't introduce yourself like that every single time!" she snapped angrily. Once everyone was standing up right, I got a good glance at them. There was Chopper, Robin, Brook, Zoro (I gulped nervously at the sight of him and his swords), Sanji, Nami, Luffy, Usopp, and of course, Franky in all his cyborgy glory.

I gaped openly at them like a fish, my vocals betraying me for the minute. "I-I.." I managed to pull out, before resuming my gaping. Zoro stepped towards me, unsheathing his katanas a tiny bit so I could see the glint of steel. "Who are you? Where are we?" I broke out into cold sweat, eyes widening in terror. I knew that Zoro was scary, but in real life, he was absolutely terrifying, even as an animated character. "I-I'm *insert my name here*. You-you're in my house... I don't know how you got here.. but you just randomly appeared in a flash of light..."

Zoro growled, but relented, and stepped back. I immediately rushed to my laptop. Liana was also on. When she had posted that picture, my mouth dropped open. The Elric Brothers? So she had the same problem as me of having anime characters come to life? "Same with me!" I typed. "The Straw Hat Pirates are in my house now!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:12 pm