The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

A New Person (Rp here) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
A New Person (Rp here) OoC81
ROA

+3
Nexus
Minea
Aero Dynamic
7 posters

A New Person (Rp here)

Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

A New Person (Rp here) Empty A New Person (Rp here)

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:17 pm

I blinked my eyes open as the sun filtered into my eyes, giving off a red hue to the usually-black darkness my eyes gave me. I stretched, feeling the air go over my scales. It felt like a good day today. I walked out and looked at the clouds, seeing they were scarce but still there. I gave a smile before shooting off, over in the direction of a village. this village had done nothing, but why leave it to waste? Plus, I wanted something to watch burn down in flames that didn't suply my food. Watching as it came into view I smiled again, flying over and hearing the screams of some of the villagers before turning around and coming down with my mouth partily open, ready to spew a burst of flames down at them. I could already feel the flames come as I edged closer an- I blinked. No, I felt like blinking. I heard a bit of laughter in the background, but couldn't even move to look at it. "Looks like I've got you, dragon."

From under his cloak he let out a smile, even though he couldn't read minds he could tell that she was probably mad, worried, or confused. Most likely the last one, as it hits without even knowing. He counted his coins before letting everyone else do the rest.

(Make sure to say your in in the plot idea :3 And just walk in somewhere, act like a normal day I guess, he's pretty unknown.)
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

A New Person (Rp here) Empty Re: A New Person (Rp here)

Post by Minea Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:42 am

Minea was in the forest, just like normal. She had set up a little training area for herself and was working on improving her aim with the throwing knives. At first she stood about thirty feet away. once she felt like she had done good enough she moved back farther and farther. She soon incorporated movement and trying to get multiple throwing knives to hit their targets in a throw or two. As far as she knew she was completely alone, just as she liked. As she was going about her normal business, she began to develop the feeling that she was being watched. She looked around her, but didn't see anybody. Normally she would go and inspect what her gut was telling her, but this time she was so confident that she really was alone that she decided to ignore it. that was a big mistake. She continued to jump and move around in an attempt to recreate what it would be like if she was in battle, and she couldn't help but notice an urge to blink. She had no reason to resist the urge, so as soon as she threw her next set of throwing knives she blinked. When they hit their target, Minea had disappeared.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:40 pm

He was walking throughout the forest, a list in his hand. Of course, a list of names was almost no good, as when was he ever going to talk to his victims. He'd just have to go by details. He came across a girl, throwing knives at one of the trees. He stood behind a tree, silently watching as she continued, taking in the details to see if he'd ever need them in the future. He watched her for a while before she flung a knife in his direction. He stopped it with a smile. When he looked up she was gone. Stepping aside he let it thunk into the tree behind him and he left, searching for someone to be next. He'd have to keep an eye out for if someone requested her...
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Skittering about aimlessly, Nexus deemed this day to be appropriately spent in the vegetated areas of the region; everything was calm and relaxing, which was a definite contrast to surviving in the more densely populated locales. With a nice breeze and a constant basking of sunlight, the forested scene was one to be enjoyed. Perching up, he spent the moment observing and taking in the fresh sight that he never once noticed anytime before, almost as if life itself was taking on a brave new form in his mind. He actually desired this placed sense of euphoria and bliss for a long time, but was not fully aware of it until now; a sort of enlightenment, almost. The feeling was odd yet pleasant and, all the while, brief as his blissful daze was stopped by the sound of a distant blunt noise, as if something was shoved through a tree.

Bringing himself towards the source of the noise, Nexus saw absolutely nothing odd besides a series of knives that were jutting out of the side of a tree. He tried to get closer to inspect it, but was stopped; it suddenly felt as if it was impossible to move. Attempting to turn or nudge to the side at even the slightest angle, he realized that he was unable to do so, and was, soon enough, overwhelmed by a deprived and desperate sensation.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:08 am

Yuuki relaxed in a nearby tree, eyes closed, yet her senses still alert. She had called this day a day off for her teammates and told them to go out and have a bit of fun. Yuuki's eyes snapped open when she heard a nearby thunk, and sitting up, she leaped down and headed towards the sound.

Arriving, she saw the large... mutant praying mantis who just seemed to be... standing there, and out of curiosity, she decided to go closer to inspect it. Just as she took one step, her whole body froze. She couldn't move anything. Her senses we're still alert, but everything else..... it was like Sly trapped them in his time stop bubble. What's happening!? she cried out mentally.
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Minea Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:22 am

Minea had managed to hide herself nearby, and for good cause. Two other people arrived where she had been, but for some reason these people's arrivals didn't satisfy her gut feeling. Something was off here. There still must be someone or something watching from the shadows and waiting. What it was waiting for she could only guess along with why it was watching these specific people. For a second she thought it must be someone from the organization, but she quickly wrote that off. If they were, then they would've attacked earlier, when she still had her guard down. That way it would make it a lot easier to capture her. She transferred that knowledge to this situation. If they didn't attack her already, then it may not be hostile, but why would it be watching her in the first place? Something wasn't fitting right. She wanted to solve this mystery as quick as possible, but she knew that for now the best she could do was watch.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:22 pm

He continued to watch, seeing as a mantis-like creature came in. He gave a slight smile and waited until the creature was close to the knives, seeing as it wanted to inspect them. Now, of course, it may be a little mean to stop it when it just wants to investigate, but what's the fun in not doing that? After he froze the mantis he noticed another person, a young woman. He tilted his head slightly, wondering if she was requested from anyone. Either way, he let her get close like the mantis did before freezing her. After a few seconds he was sure that no one else was coming so stepped out, one of his hands slightly raised. They might've been able to see him in their peripheral vision, but just slightly, and not being able to move to see him clearing would probably end up being annoying. "Well, I'm here to guess you're Yuuki then? And you seem to be the mantis-bug that has been terrorizing other people?" He glanced back at Yuuki. "To bad the rest of your team isn't here, that would be more exciting. Think about them unable to do anything to stop me." He gave a slight laugh, thinking about her emotions as she couldn't even talk back to him. He pondered for a second, "Don't you have someone named 'Arik' on your team?" He let go of control of her head, letting her be able to talk and move it.
    (Last thing I added, I feel like it should be a good skill for him to have Razz)
    Devoro
    Devoro

Post by Devoro Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:09 am

Devoro smiled as he watched the creature and the woman in the clearing, perched on a branch. One that had previously been throwing knives was gone now, disappeared into the trees, or something like that. The others were oddly frozen. A noise nearby startled him, and he half-jumped half-fell from his tree branch. "Ouch!" He yelped, cursing under his breath. He was currently facing away from the frozen woman. Maybe he would eat them. Or maybe he would be nice and walk away, they alone wouldn't be enough to sustain him. He would need a more substantial meal. He tried to get up and hissed in pain. His leg was broken. Yay. He sat down again. Maybe he could drag himself somewhere to heal himself or maybe somewhere with something to eat. He tried to move again. Except he couldn't. He was frozen. Naturally. He hoped this wasn't permanent, he needed to eat.

((Sorry about the crappy post. I just woke up and I need to go.))
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by sLy Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:47 am

A day off...

Sly fiddled with a gold ball in his hand as he took a walk down the park. It was quite close to the forest he saw Yuuki heading off to, but there were a lot of citizens roaming around. Sly had to wear a hooded coat to hide his identity. Just a few minutes ago he saw a billboard with his poster on it. He wanted to come out here, especially for fresh air and some time away from HQ. But once he got his wish, he wanted to go back. Something about the atmosphere was different. It was like the park was quiet, but it shouldn't be.

It made him feel uneasy.

Sly sat on a nearby bench, blending in with the crowd. He figured he should practice mastering his pocketwatch. After all, who would knew what kind of formidable foe he would have to battle against. Lead was one of them. In fact, after that last battle, it showed Sly his limits. He had thought long and hard then, about how to get stronger. His swordfighting skills were unrivalled, but with the kind of people he would meet in the Beyond, plain swords wouldn't be enough. All he could think of was figuring out what else he could do to his pocketwatch.

With that, Sly started manipulating that ball in his hands, 'opening' it and moving the gears and pieces around with both his hands and his mind, trying to keep it hidden from the curious eyes of children.
    Aiko
    Aiko

Female Posts : 94

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aiko Papyrus Kaijin
    Species: Neko

Post by Aiko Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:35 am

Aiko was confused when Yuuki mentioned a day off. That was weird... Wasn't everyday a day off? Well, at least for Aiko; all she did all day was play with Team Dragonstorm and 'cute'ing her way out of things. With the real day off, almost everyone had seemed to go off somewhere, but not everyone, like Nightingale and Arik, for two. But Arik seemed too serious, and Nightingale was skittish and shy. With nothing else to do, Aiko secretly followed Sly.

She was befuddled with his cloak, and wondered why he wore something so dark on such a nice day. But she didn't say anything for now, and just followed him, unknowingly using her cat instincts to keep her quiet. She knew if the alchemist saw her, he would take her back to HQ, and Aiko was  tired of playing with her dinosaur toys and barbie dolls everyday. She wanted to see something beyond the Dragonstorm's base.

When Aiko and Sly arrived to the park, it was pretty hard to keep hidden. She hid behind the bench the apothecary was sitting upon, and heard sounds like gears clicking. Curiousity getting the best of her, she walked around the bench and sat by Sly. She leaned in to see what he was holding. "What'cha got?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:55 pm