The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

The Annual TB Revamp ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
The Annual TB Revamp OoC81
ROA

The Annual TB Revamp

Poll

Which Systems Should Stay and Which Should Go?

[ 0 ]
    The Annual TB Revamp I_vote_lcap0%The Annual TB Revamp I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    The Annual TB Revamp I_vote_lcap38%The Annual TB Revamp I_vote_rcap [38%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Annual TB Revamp I_vote_lcap25%The Annual TB Revamp I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Annual TB Revamp I_vote_lcap25%The Annual TB Revamp I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    The Annual TB Revamp I_vote_lcap12%The Annual TB Revamp I_vote_rcap [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

The Annual TB Revamp Empty The Annual TB Revamp

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:29 am

I know that by now, at least for me, there is a joke about how TB revamps all of their systems every year. Well right about now when my workload is the highest I've decided to try and see what all needs to be done. I'd like to clean up the site a bit and get rid of stuff that isn't useful or never used, but I'd like to hear that from you.

TB should be fun for the whole community, so instead of just talking it over with my staff I've decided to leave it up to you about what things you want to stay and to go. In the poll above are a few systems that either still haven't been totally figured out or just unused. It's up to you to vote on what you would like us to work on and use in the future. The ones with the least amount of votes will be taken as the ones you don't necessarily like and should be removed. This will give me a good idea on what we'll need to work on and what we don't need to waste our time doing.

I'll leave this poll up for about 30 days so that everyone can, hopefully, get a vote in. After that time I'll make another post with the results. When the results are posted, I'll give everyone a chance to either write about why they want to keep a system or why they'd rather see a system go away, just so that I can hear reasons and maybe change what's being kept or not.

After this, there will be another topic where you can suggest any ideas for new systems that you'd like to see.

Thank you all for sticking around with me for all of this time, even as the site rises and falls in activity. One day I hope I'll be able to make this an active site for most if not all of the year, but I can't do that alone. If I did, then it'd be storytelling, not rping. I hope you all cast your vote and think about why you like or dislike some of the systems that either are or are yet to be put in place.

~Aero
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

The Annual TB Revamp Empty Re: The Annual TB Revamp

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:14 pm

The results are in! Thanks to everyone who voted it looks like the Money, Missions, Challenges, and Vehicle Creation systems are what you guys want to keep, while the Jobs, Bank, Marketplace, and Arena aren't wanted anymore.

Now's the time where, if you forgot to vote or maybe changed your mind, you can write about why you want to keep or get rid of something. You'll have until May 1st to write your replies, and you can go off of others as well. Here's an example of my input down below;

Since we are keeping the money system, I feel that it would be beneficial to keep the Marketplace as well. Without that, what purpose are we going to have for keeping the Money? The Money would simply sit there, while if we revised the Marketplace we could have a use for keeping the Money as well.

Your responses don't have to be supper detailed, I just want to hear your opinion for the site and what you'd like to see happen! After May 1st another post will be made for any new suggestions for other systems that could be added.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue May 01, 2018 8:12 pm

Well now that time's up this final post is mostly for me to organize what all I need to be doing~

Remove:
    -Jobs
    -Bank
    -Arena
    (Easy part done~)

Revise:
    -Money/Marketplace
    -Missions
    -Challenges
    -Vehicle Creation

Sponsored content