The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Vega Jane ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Vega Jane OoC81
ROA

4 posters

Vega Jane

Vega Jane
    Vega Jane

Female Posts : 9

Character sheet
    Character Name: Vega Jane
    Species: Wugmort
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Vega Jane Empty Vega Jane

Post by Vega Jane Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:35 pm

-----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Vega Jane
    First name - Vega
    Surname - Jane
    Nickname: Jay
    Sexuality: Straight
    Species: Wugmort (Wug for short)
    Alignment: Neutral
    -----------------------
    Clan:
    -----------------------
    Clan: Theta’s Outcasts
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 5’9”
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Vega has pale skin.
    Eyes: Vega’s eyes are neon green.
    Looks: Vega has long brown hair and pale skin. She is skinny and wears black combat boots, a brown vest, white shirt, blue, medium-long jeans. On top of all that she wears a black chestplate
    Extra: This character, Vega Jane, is not one of my creation, Most of this info is from or based off the Vega Jane books. Give the majority of the credit to David Baldacci.
    ----------------------
    Specialties:
    ----------------------
    Hobbies/skills: Vega is very skilled at combat and magic.
    Strengths: She has a very strong punch and kick and can easily outwit her opponents; especially those who underestimate her. She is excellent at magic and leading.
    Weaknesses: She is an extreme risk-taker which can be both a strength and a weakness. Taking these risks usually causes a lot of harm to her and her companions (if she has any at the time).
    Accessories: Vega has a weapon called the Elemental and can will it down to look like an ink pen. She can will it to full size and will it to a wand. She has something called an Adder Stone. It can be used to heal wounds and melt pain but can not repair disembodied parts or bring back the dead. There is another thing she uses -- a chain called Destin. It allows her to fly and can make her stronger. One last thing is a ring. It was her grandfather's before he suffered an Event. It had eventually found its way back to her (if you know what I mean) -- she wears it on her thumb because it is too big to fit on any other fingers. It has a mark with three hooks on it and when she twists it around, it can make her and anyone she is touching turn invisible. It can’t make anything she is holding invisible though (it does make her clothes invisible). Most of the time Vega uses crossbows as her primary weapon. She has two across her back and knows how to use both at the same time.
    Special abilities Vega can use magic because she is also a sorceress.
    Attacks: N/A
    Combat style: N/A
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: Vega is smart and cunning, tricking enemies who have tricked her into thinking they friend not foe. She is very brave and tends to follow her instincts, which have served her more right than wrong over her sessions. She is careful with who she puts her trust in and in the heat of a fight or something can be very fierce. Vega is swift both physically and mentally. She most of the time is seemingly looking on the bright side of things, but deep down inside she isn’t that sure.
    Likes: Vega likes to be free and with friends when on certain adventures. Most of the time she likes to be alone, just her and her thoughts. Unless she’s in the Quag of course. She likes to know what she’s up against, how strong the thing or person is.[/size]
    Dislikes: She dislikes those who try to hurt her or her friends. Vega hates people who trick her; taking her into their home, pretending to be a good guy. She absolutely loaths Council and garms.
    Fears: She fears garms, jabbits, amarocs and almost all the creatures of the Quag. She also fears the thought of losing her friends.
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents:
    ]Mother - Helen Jane
    Father - Hector Jane
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: N/A
    Relative:
    Ancestor - Jasper Jane (created the Fifth Circle of the Quag)
    Grandfather - Virgil Alfadir Jane
    Grandmother - Calliope
    Brothers/sisters:
    Brother - John Jane
    ---------------------
    History: Vega’s grandfather, Virgil, “suffered” his Event when Vega was only four sessions old. Her brother, John, had been born on her third birthday, and her grandmother, Calliope, died when Vega was about three sessions. Her parents had been summoned by Virgil, (“suffered” their Event) when she was fourteen. John had gone to live with Morrigone quite a while before Vega and his parents had “suffered” their Event, leaving Vega alone. She left Loons because they wouldn’t allow her to bring in her canine, Harry Two. So instead she went to live in her family’s old home. Vega and John had left it and went to live in Loons when their parents were sent to the Care.
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph:
    I jumped into the air and looked around. I had been on watch for quite awhile and now it was my buddy’s turn. But they were nowhere to be found. I had turned around to find them gone. I flew higher and instantly a storm raged up. I flew back down and cursed under my breath. I sighed and decided that I would have no choice but to go on foot. And off I went. To rescue my friends. Or find them dead.

Last edited by Vega Jane on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Vega Jane Empty Re: Vega Jane

Post by Akreious Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Okay a few things, is there a limit or extent to your magic? I don't really read books anymore.
    Vega Jane
    Vega Jane

Female Posts : 9

Character sheet
    Character Name: Vega Jane
    Species: Wugmort
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Vega Jane Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:58 pm

yes there is a limit. And Vega doesn't abuse her power

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:57 am

So was this just like, abandoned? No admins or mods ever responded to Vega....
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Post by Jaks Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:29 am

Oh, I though Vega was approved :I
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:08 am

I think we were wanting her to explain the limits on her power, not just say that there was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content