The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Ariko's Q&A Talkshow special! ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Ariko's Q&A Talkshow special! OoC81
ROA

4 posters

Ariko's Q&A Talkshow special!

Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Ariko's Q&A Talkshow special! Empty Ariko's Q&A Talkshow special!

Post by Akreious Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:45 pm

Current people (Talk to Me in chat if you want to join)
    Yuuki
    Nightingale

Ariko invited two of his pals to join him in what seemed like child's play in a Q&A radio Talkshow! Ariko left the HQ and strolled down a dirt road, entering a small town and into a pretty modern audio-room, bringing a soda with him and sipping it. Clicking the bright red button, his mic turned on. "Hello everybody, Neon here! Today due to popular demand, is a Q&A Talkshow! Because you all also like it better with others,I invited two of my friends to come! As we wait, let's cut to our introduction!"   Ariko spoke, before the radio cut to his theme song, shortened version. Ariko thought he'd put down the right address for them, although he can't be guaranteed. They were at currently roughly 217 viewers (or listeners) already!
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Ariko's Q&A Talkshow special! Empty Re: Ariko's Q&A Talkshow special!

Post by Yuuki Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Yuuki heaved a sigh as she glanced at her watch, making her way towards the building. She was running late, and the radio show probably already started. She fought back a grimace, as she glanced at the sort-of small building. Ariko had dragged her and Nightingale into this (although Nightingale agreed to it rather willingly). She still wasn't sure why she was doing this, but Ariko just wouldn't stop pestering her, and she finally gave in to make him shut up. She pushed open the door, to find Ariko already sitting there with a soda. "I'm here," she sighed, reluctantly trudging over to where the monkey-tailed boy sat.
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nightingale

Post by Nightingale Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Nightingale was excited to make a cameo in Ariko's talk-show. Her thrill even managed to crack open her mellow shell, which was a good thing. Before, the goddess was terrified to even be near the Super Saiyan, but perhaps this was the day she pushed her fear aside.

She entered Ariko's little room about 9 seconds after Yuuki Hatake did. Night wore a smile on her pale face.

"Hello, Yuuki." She looked at the host. "And Ariko."
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Ariko clapped lightly and gestured a seat, giving each of them their own microphone. "We're back on! my friends just came in, please introduce yourselves!" he told Nightingale and Yuuki, once they finished introducing themselves, Ariko began. "Again today, we're doing a Q&A session! First question! What are your opinions on the evil group, Dragon Storm? Huh.... Ariko spoke.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:03 am

Yuuki sat down reluctantly, holding back a deep sigh. The first question startled, and she sat up straighter, and blinked. "Oh. Uhhh... well, why does everyone automatically think they're evil? And I... don't really have any particular thoughts. Sure, they kill, but have you noticed that usually the ones they kill are higher-class targets?" Yuuki shrugged. "This is just my opinion though. You don't have believe me if you don't want to."
    Aiko
    Aiko

Female Posts : 94

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aiko Papyrus Kaijin
    Species: Neko
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Aiko Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:19 pm

~~Pretend I'm Nightingale, k? Too lazy to switch :3~~

Nightingale crossed her legs as she sat down, her dark blue eyes glittering with excitement. At Ariko's question, she nodded slowly. She understood. Dragonstorm seemed to be known as a violent and relentless group, which is halfway true.

"They're cool," Nightingale said in a plain voice. "Sure they're 'bad guys', but they kinda defeat some other 'bad guys' too, yes? They'd be cool people to hang out with, I think." She covered her mouth and giggled, and thankfully prevented herself from saying, 'and annoying'.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:56 pm

Ariko nodded. "They're not terribly bad, not as bad as mass killings in my opinion" Ariko spoke his opinion, before shifting down a paper only to stop with the anime-style sweat coming down his forehead, trying to read the paper only to realize HE CAN'T READ! ( Ariko's Q&A Talkshow special! 592712900 ), Before Ariko puts a earpiece onto his ear, before his watch told him the question. Next question! What do you think goes on in the walls of Oak Hollows?" he asked the two.

( some backstory, Oak Hollows is a corrupt government which resides within a high-tech city which is surrounded by a wall. Dragon Storm and this radio show is going on in The Beyond, OUTSIDE of the Wall. )
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:56 am

Yuuki snorted at the next question. Oak Hollow? They were just a bunch of *ssholes who didn't know anything about running the world. The leader of them all was terribly corrupt, as well... "I'm positive that nothing.... useful is going behind the walls," she muttered shortly, and kept silent, her mood now worsened.
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nightingale

Post by Nightingale Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Nightingale nodded in agreement to Yuuki's answer, but realized that the people listening couldn't see her. So then, her voice deepening slightly in anger, she spoke, "Ne'er-do-wells. I just hope they go away. And never return." After a few moments, she added briskly, "Really soon, too."
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Ariko nods, having no clue what they're talking about. "Uh.... Question trois!....... Three. If you were to have an alternative ability in-case you have one right now, what would it be?" He asked, tilting his head in a "What did I just say" Fashion.

(3. What power would you have?)
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:02 am

Yuuki just rolled her eyes at this. Seriously, were all these questions gonna somehow relate to them? They already had abilities, but then again, they we're Dragon Storm. No on knew who they were. "I think super speed or ice," she finally said. "I've always liked being fast, and I'he always liked the cold, too. Flying would be pretty cool as well."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:43 am